“Beautiful vacation villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Almona M...
“Beautiful vacation villa”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was absolutely gorgeous. Made us feel like home. Minor problems occurred, but once reported they were fixed immediately. I recommend to purchase the pool heat, because even in 78 degrees weather the pool and hot tub was ice cold. Overall, this is a perfect getaway rental. We will definitely be back.

Julia A
Geneva, Switzerland
“Magnificent house and excellent service”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This rental house is beautiful. Lots of space and exquisitely decorated. The photos do not lie although they make the house and pool look a bit more spacious than they are in reality. We had a few small problems during our stay which were resolved rapidly by Sue at the Management company. There are two minor points why I did not give 5 stars to this property (if I could have given 4.5 I would have); the gated community is far from complete and houses were being built and finished all around the property which meant early morning wake up calls from the builders and their machinery; the master bed was damaged and although repaired quickly was uncomfortable. All the beds consisted of a mattress on wooden slats with no base in between. The fact that the slats were repaired with a solid piece of wood meant that the bed was rigid.
But in all honesty these were minor problems and I can whole heartedly recommend this home to anyone who is looking for space and a bit of luxury near Disney. Happy holidays :-)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Jul 2018
Thanks for the review.

Whilst Providence does still have construction in certain communities, and there are still homes to be built in Crofton Avenue all of the homes in the cul de sac that this home Is in are now built.

You can actually view this on Google maps satellite images.
Wanderer4...
“Incredible Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Don't hesitate -- Book this home! The home is spacious, well appointed and beautiful. My oldest daughter is getting married so my friends and I planned a mother-daughter trip with our 25 year old daughters. They are still our princesses. We were a party of 5 girls and 3 moms. We had more than enough room and even more than enough bathrooms!! The bunk room and the 2nd living room upstairs made this home stand out for us. The house and pool were perfect and the service from Sue was outstanding. I've already recommended this booking site as well as this home to many of my friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing