Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (6 475)
6 475 results
3 360
2 196
3 360
2 196
All reviews beignets port orleans food court downtown disney the bus river view sassagoula river disney world corner room boat ride dining plan stayed in building moderate hotel gift shop cast members double sinks sit down restaurant
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 6 475 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter in August 2019 when we flew over to surprise my family. This was an absolutely amazing resort to stay in. Check in was so simple. We had ordered a cot for our then 7 month old daughter but when we got to the room it wasn’t there. One quick visit to reception and it was with us really quickly. Had stayed at Riverside before but loved the compact size of French Quarter. The room was really clean and mousekeeping as always were excellent. The food court was amazing and the beignets which they are famous for certainly did not disappoint. This was a lovely resort and we would definitely stay there again

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank CheltonJ
Disney Social Reviews, Owner at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

It's thrilling to know you enjoyed such a magical stay with us at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter! I'm so glad that after a brief hiccup, the Front Desk was able to do a little magic to get your stay back on track.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience in this review, and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Walt Disney World Resort again real soon!

Jody

Reviewed 18 July 2020

From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with a warm welcome and a smile
Our room overlooks the beautiful river, the room is spacious and stylish, the hotel is relatively small and easy to get to the bus station and from there to all the parks easily and quickly. The bar in the hotel is lovely, and of course the beignets are very tasty. There is a short and wonderful walking distance along the river towards the riverside hotel if you want to get to a souvenir shop with more options for shopping. In conclusion I really enjoyed - a wonderful hotel on a medium budget.
Highly recommend!

Room tip: For rooms with a river view, buildings 2 and 5 are recommended
Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank meygal

I'm so happy you had the perfect stay, from start to finish, at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter! From the cobblestone streets to the walk along the riverside, this hotel is a picturesque place to soak up the magic. As you mentioned, you can easily take a bus to get to our Theme Parks, and we even offer boat transportation right to Disney Springs. You can dine, shop, and sail right back to your Resort to enjoy the rest of your visit!

Thanks so much for sharing this experience with us. We can't wait to welcome you back to New Orleans again soon!

Nina

Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

I came here as a child and i have never shut up about it since we ended up coming here on honeymoon. The cast members, the food court, the buildings, the music, the theme, the location. Everything is just perfect. I like the fact it’s small as well so easy to navigate. Building 4 is where we asked for so it’s perfect for everywhere including the buses. You can walk to riverside too and get the boat to the springs!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank 899emmajaynec

I'm thrilled you were able to join us down in New Orleans at Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter! This Resort truly has it all - immersive theming, including cobblestone streets and street lamps, delicious dishes, like our famous Mickey beignets, and easy access right to our Theme Parks and Disney Springs. It's the perfect spot for Guests of all ages!

Thanks so much for telling us about your visit. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Nina

Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

This resort in my opinion is the prettiest in Disneyworld, it’s such a fantastic setting and the beautiful centrepiece being boatwrights where you can catch the boat to Disney springs or even hire your own, don’t miss out this place when visiting.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank jlh1969jlh
Reviewed 7 May 2020

I'm going back and writing reviews for hotels i've stayed at in the past to send some love and support during these difficult times for hotels. I've stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter twice now and after staying at various other Disney hotels and as an adult with no kids i can say this is my favorite. Both times they were able to accommodate my requests for an early check in, corner room, and located near one of the beautiful fountains. The rooms were modernized and while simple still give you a bit of the New Orleans charm, its the hotels grounds and theming though that really make this spot my favorite. One favorite moment was sitting by one of the fountains at night and having a horse drawn carriage go by. Another huge benefit is the boats that take you to Disney Springs! Its worth staying here just for that if you're a foodie you'll want to spend quite a bit of your time there. Morimoto Asia, Wolfgang Puck, Homecomin', The Boathouse. So many amazing restaurants just a short boat ride away. I even found myself after the parks had closed taking the bus to Disney Springs grabbing a bite to eat, then taking the boat. Also be sure if its a night where they have live music in The Scat Cat Lounge to end your night there. Get some boozy beignets!

Room tip: Corner rooms have two windows instead of the one.
Date of stay: January 2020