Reviews (6 387)
4 436
1 535
4 436
1 535
All reviews crickets bar great hotel the hotel staff business trip excellent stay enjoyed my stay food court close to the airport orlando area convenient location easy access international drive gym florida convenience accommodations bellman
215 - 220 of 6 387 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Loved this venue. The staff are super professional and accommodating. As one of the few actual Deaf persons at this event it was nice to see how much of an effort they took to communicate with me and with the others who were there for event.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
John L, General Manager at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear jayburkey94,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and for posting a review following your recent visit to our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed her for 4 nights and loved it. The reception staff were lovely, the room was delightful and the pool area was very good. Shops and restaurants were all within walking distance so we did not need a car. The hotel was leaning at the hotel was to a high standard

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear brianfitzgerald1,

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel and lovely staff! So friendly and couldn’t do enough for us! Can’t wait to come back again rooms were clean and the bed was really comfortable! Food was really nice. I felt really well looked after. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mandi Q,

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I come every year for the silent weekend conference. This year was just as wonderful as every year however his year I noticed many hotel staff attempting to learn and use sign language with the conference participants. That made me feel extremely connected with the staff. Thank you for a wonderful stay and an added amazing experience with staff willing to participate with our group.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
John L, General Manager at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Tanya S,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel is nice -- I had no issue with the quality, cleanliness, or professionalism of the staff. I have an issue with charging a "service fee" regardless of whether the "services" provided are used or not (gated parking for somebody who didn't drive, a fitness center that was not used, an office area that wasn't used, etc.). If you want to charge me for using those amenities, that's fine. If you just tack on a daily charge for them, just up your price and be honest about it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear blissb2599,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff, and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location being attached to the largest indoor shopping mall in Central Florida.

I noted your disappointment with the daily service fee, and we certainly understand your point of view, however The Florida Hotel and Conference Center charges a daily service fee which is widely disclosed via our website, and other booking avenues through various industry partners including the site through which you booked. Our decision on the service fee is made solely for the convenience of our guests, and is generally very well received. It covers the cost for private self-parking for hotel guests, unlimited internet access in your guest room and all public areas, state of the art 24hr business center, expanded fitness center, in room safe and refrigerator along with two bottles of water daily. We fully realize that not all of our guests will use all of the amenities all of the time, but in these economic times it is simply the cost of consistently providing and maintaining exceptional service and amenities, with exceptional people.

Thanks again for posting a review, and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to the Orlando area.