Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$459
US$188
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$866
US$674
Reviews (1 871)
1 871 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitan older hoteldowntown disneyfamily suiteolive gardendisney worldpoolside barnice poolmini fridgeorlando areagift shopfree shuttlemagic kingdom
22 - 27 of 1 871 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The stay did not start well because there was not a room available until after an hour after the check in time. I requested a 3 or 4pm check out when I reserved the room and when I checked in and the latest they could let us stay was 1pm. This was difficult because I was in a conference until 3:30 and my wife was left without a place to hang out. The room was noisy in the late evening because you could hear all of the people hanging out by the pool until almost midnight. In general the room was comfortable and attractive. I was a little surprised with how expensive it was to park with self or valet parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Haley K, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 725bcook,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your room, but your other comments have caught our attention. I am sorry for the delay in your room being ready, and that a later check out was not available to you. During busier times, late check outs are not always available, as we need to get the rooms cleaned for other guests that are arriving. I apologize for the inconveniences that this may have caused. Your feedback is appreciated, as it assists us in making changes and improvements. Please contact us directly if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Best Regards,

Haley K

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is underrated. Next to the Vistana and the Dolphin with is our budget hotel when trying to save points. We stay here a few times per year. This trip the staff was very helpful. Our mobility scooters were having some trouble and they staff did not charge us for the Amazon packages to help get us up and going. Additionally a ramp we purchased for them for our truck was not long enough and we wanted to ship it back and were planning to park hop on our last day and this was going to slow us down. Alexis in Valet is the BEST!! He had UPS on his speed dial and boxed our ramp back up for return and got it picked up by a UPS driver. We hope to see his again in the future!! #defdif

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cindy S, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jennie;

Thank you for your 5 owl review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is so nice to hear how the staff assisted you to make your trip great!
I am so happy to hear that Alexis and valet were key to assisting you. We love to hear about the individuals that make our guests stay such as yours a great experience.

They truly are the BEST. We hope to see you back soon.

Regards;

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed here a few times, every time has been great except the last. They treat me well and have always been polite. But be warned as a Platinum Sheraton Member, they might get your member level incorrect. The resort would get 5 stars as it's great for the cost and the biggest complaint I have is that sometimes the outside on the side is gross, but it's full of kids so unless they have 24hr maid out there it will have melted candy on the sidewalk. I love the rooms with the bunk beds and the outdoor bar is nice. The pools look nice but I've never been in one. Once they even had princesses.

My last trip and the reason for my lower score starts with the wrong membership level. I am Platinum, they had me as Gold. Difference is free breakfast and room upgrade. I never got the upgrade. Then when I got the room keys one didn't work. Wouldn't be an issue except in order to park you have to have a room key. We had two cars and one created a line and people wouldn't move to let it pull over. I had to run inside quickly and get a new key. My poor boyfriend carried the bags across the parking lot twice because of this. Then we get to our room and I notice luggage on the bed, imagine my surprise when a head pops up from a bed and asks what we are doing in her room. So my poor boyfriend now had to carry the bags all the way to the front desk from the fourth floor. XD Poor guy. The gentleman that now knew me very well told me the room was vacant. I assured him it was not. They ended up putting us on the first floor. And the icing on the cake was that I was over charged.

Mind you every other time I was treated well. One stay I even got a free bottle of wine. But this last stay was an adventure to say the least. Lucky for us the girl wasn't changing.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade

Dear SSTKMC;

I want to thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what we do well and what we may have failed in. I want to apologize for your disappointment with your last stay. As you know this is not typical of our hotel and staff. I would like to make sure your next stay is up to your satisfaction. If you could please call us direct to review this last stay and also look in to your loyalty status.

We do hope you will try us again and look forward to your call.

Regards:

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Need a quick getaway from things. The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and smiles everywhere. Fun for all ages and made us feel welcomed and put at ease. The manager get together in the lobby was a nice extra we didn't expect. Can't wait to go back !

Dear Belinda;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us at The Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. I am happy your quick getaway was relaxing and fun. We do have a number of activities to accommodate all ages.

I am happy that you enjoyed the managers reception.
Hope to see you again soon!

Regards;

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel to have a wedding ceremony and spend good time with close family members and friends, good catering and hospitality ... easy access and close by to many attractions in Orlando and special events.

Omar;

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the wedding with your friends and family. I am also happy to hear that the family at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort assisted in making the event special.

I will pass your comments on to our catering and culinary team. We do have a hidden gem when it comes to our catering space. Hope to have you back in the near future.