Free cancellation until 02/08
US$164
US$210
US$204
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$866
US$674
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$783/night.

Reviews (6 403)
6 403 results
3 974
1 586
3 974
1 586
All reviewsbathroom mirrorb line dinerconvention centernew towergrotto poolurban tidepeabody ducksinternational drivehuge hotelvery nice hotelresort feeself parkingattending a conferencerestaurants and barsper daybeautiful propertyclub level
68 - 73 of 6 403 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ask for a room overlooking the pool as this is a fantastic view (see the picture). The hotel is beautiful for the holidays, and the restaurants are extraordinary. Not only is this hotel luxurious, the location is close to the business locations and places for the family to go while you are at work. The price is the worth it!

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the amazing pool!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HyattRegencyOrl, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! I'm so glad you enjoyed a great stay as our guest. Your kind words mean a lot to me and the rest of our team. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Full service hotel with 24 hour gym and restaurants which made staying there easy especially since I was attending a conference at the convention center. Rooms were clean and well attended to and I would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay and experienced ease while traveling for business. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 4 nights in June, initially for a conference right across the street and later with family. Tower 1 rooms are more newly renovated than Tower 2. There were more pools and hot tubs than I could count on this property. Many of the pools were designed for young children (although the adult lap pool on the 4th floor was very impressive). Check in and out were both very expedient. I had an unusual room switch request (given the fact that I had booked two rooms for family during the final night of my stay), and Bri and Taylor at the front desk were super helpful in trying to resolve my issues as best as possible. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you enjoyed a great stay with your family. Your kind words mean a lot to our team. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in the Orlando area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to have an extended stay for work while working on property at the convention facility Being away from home for so long is always difficult, but the room and hotel facilities made it more enjoyable. I meeting spaces and convention space where a comfortable walk every morning Relaxing by the pool was the perfect ending to a hard day It was night that it was open til 2300

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review! It's great to read about your recent experiences as our guest, and to know you enjoyed a relaxing stay while traveling for business.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I sent 5 days at the Hyatt for a conference. First of all, if you are planning on arriving late, take advantage of the Hyatt's app and check-in from your phone. I did this and it was fantastic. Once I got to the hotel (after midnight) all I had to do was pick up my key from the front desk and I was ready to go. The room was clean roomy and nice. The food at the hotel was a bit pricey, as are most hotel restaurants, but they did have something open all night for quick snacks which came in handy since I was starving when I got there after midnight. Overall, it was a great experience.

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor! I'm happy to read that you enjoyed a comfortable, easy-going stay as our guest. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you're visiting Orlando!