Reviews (6 717)
4 216
1 619
4 216
1 619
All reviews bathroom mirror b line diner convention center new tower grotto pool urban tide peabody ducks international drive huge hotel beautiful hotel resort fee self parking attending a conference restaurants and bars per day lobby bar club level
375 - 380 of 6 717 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Full service hotel with 24 hour gym and restaurants which made staying there easy especially since I was attending a conference at the convention center. Rooms were clean and well attended to and I would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegencyOrl, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay and experienced ease while traveling for business. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights in June, initially for a conference right across the street and later with family. Tower 1 rooms are more newly renovated than Tower 2. There were more pools and hot tubs than I could count on this property. Many of the pools were designed for young children (although the adult lap pool on the 4th floor was very impressive). Check in and out were both very expedient. I had an unusual room switch request (given the fact that I had booked two rooms for family during the final night of my stay), and Bri and Taylor at the front desk were super helpful in trying to resolve my issues as best as possible. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you enjoyed a great stay with your family. Your kind words mean a lot to our team. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in the Orlando area!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I had to have an extended stay for work while working on property at the convention facility Being away from home for so long is always difficult, but the room and hotel facilities made it more enjoyable. I meeting spaces and convention space where a comfortable walk every morning Relaxing by the pool was the perfect ending to a hard day It was night that it was open til 2300

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegencyOrl, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for the review! It's great to read about your recent experiences as our guest, and to know you enjoyed a relaxing stay while traveling for business.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I sent 5 days at the Hyatt for a conference. First of all, if you are planning on arriving late, take advantage of the Hyatt's app and check-in from your phone. I did this and it was fantastic. Once I got to the hotel (after midnight) all I had to do was pick up my key from the front desk and I was ready to go. The room was clean roomy and nice. The food at the hotel was a bit pricey, as are most hotel restaurants, but they did have something open all night for quick snacks which came in handy since I was starving when I got there after midnight. Overall, it was a great experience.

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor! I'm happy to read that you enjoyed a comfortable, easy-going stay as our guest. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you're visiting Orlando!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

this hotel is amazing the rooms are excellent very clean as you would expect the pool area is stunning it is also very well located for the orlando eye and its surrounding bars and resturants there is also a car hire desk located in the loby

Stayed: February 2018
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback for your most recent stay. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our beautiful facilities. I hope you can come visit us again soon.

Rebecca S