The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 173 Dessert in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Extraordinary foodstuffs await you at this new full-service restaurant, bar and confectionary at Universal CityWalk™. Delight your palate with fantastical fare including classic dishes like steak and seafood, and an all-day brunch featuring crepes and quiches, each with their own novel twist. Coffee and Chocolate Stout Chicken Wings, Chocolate Almond Bread and Chocolate Gnocchi are just a sample of the adventurously unique items available. Then, behold, as our chefs create culinary alchemy with gourmet chocolates and one-of-kind desserts right before your very eyes. Savor artisanal milkshakes with flavors such as Chocolate x5, Bacon Brittle and Red Velvet. Feast on sumptuous sundaes like S’mores, Salted Caramel Flan and Chocolate Brownie Bark. You can even purchase tasty mementos from the restaurant’s retail shop to enjoy at home.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As soon as we touched down in Orlando and checked in we took the water taxi from our Loews resort straight to the The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium. We were nervous because it was after 10pm. After a short ride there and a walk across the bridge we made it. There were still so many people there dining, getting milkshakes to go and waiting to be seated. Thanks to our preferential seating provide by the Loews Hotel we were seated in 10 minutes. We had a wonderful table upstairs. The wait didn’t seem long because they have a wonderful store you can browse through in the waiting area. And you can watch them create the most decadent milkshakes and dessert platters I’ve ever seen. We had these Philly cheesesteak rolls for apps and they were to die for. The meals were delicious too and they give you huge servings. The scary part is saving room for dessert. But there was no way we were leaving without getting our milkshakes. And they were delicious. The hard part is choosing which one to get. The best part was being able to use our room key to pay for our meals. Everything gets charged to the room with the Onsite Loews hotel feature. Definitively a plus in my book. We will be back for more! I recommend going there early on in your vacation so you can walk off all those food calories during the rest of your stay.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hi there!

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us! Our milkshakes are definitely one of my favorites! Be sure to try our Heavenly Hazelnut Milkshake the next time you visit! We hope to see you again soon (:

Anthony Castellanos
Coordinator, CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (2 857)

304 - 308 of 2 861 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were so looking forward to this restaurant, when we came out of Universal studios at the end of the day we head straight to the restaurant. Boy was it busy, it was an hour wait for us - but that was ok because we knew what we were in for. They txt you when the table is ready.

After an hour 20 minute wait we went inside to find out why it was so late, they had unfortunately stuffed up and not recorded our cell phone number correctly. No matter they sat us at the next table and we ordered.

The staff are dressed in awesome steampunk outfits and the atmosphere of the place is wonderful. We were seated outside and rather enjoyed it, was quiet and peaceful. I popped inside to use the restroom and noticed how loud it was in there.

I ordered one of the best milk shakes that I can remember having and had a delicious meal. I would definitely go back again.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for visiting The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen. I'm happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your time with us, however I do sincerely apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations. Would you mind emailing me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review so that I may address your experience directly?

Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

After a amazing day in the park to a really disappointing ending from the moment we stepped foot in the Chocolate Emporium. 60 Minute wait for food it was like they forgot about us. The food was really poor some and i will never return to this restaurant NOT what your expecting from something with some much reputation. I don't ever leave reviews or food but in this case we all left food and now i'm leaving a review because it was that bad. There are so many better restaurants in the park and was left feeling very very disappointed.

Thank you for visiting The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Would you mind emailing me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review so that I may address your experience directly?

Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived 6pm but 40 minute wait for table as very popular. Good menu. Prompt service and reasonably priced for area. Will visit again.

Thank you for a 5 star rating! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us. Next time you stop in make sure to try the warm chocolate almond bread, it's absolutely amazing!

Until next time,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We started with a Chocolate x5 milkshake for our appetizer, truffle fries (oh my!) and fettuccine Alfredo...all made Gluten Free...very accommodating for allergies. Our waitress Danielle was fantastic!

1  Thank Elisabeth R

Hi Elisabeth! Thank you for sharing about your visit, it sounds like you had a great time with Danielle! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to her and her management team. :)
Thank you for stopping by, we hope to see you again very soon!