“Fantastic Waterpark!”

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Ranked #40 of 456 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, one of 2 Water Parks in Walt Disney World Resort, features attractions for the whole family—from fast waterslides to a children's area with pint-sized raft rides. Catch 6-foot waves in the Surf Pool and snorkel Shark Reef—with real sharks!Escape to a tropical paradise where you'll discover a storm of fun in the sun. Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park is the place to go for aquatic thrill-seekers of all ages. In addition to great waterslides, you'll love the lazy river, wave pool and children's play area!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm an organized person, and I despise chaos that usually accompany waterparks. But, Disney knows how to do it. There is no cutting in line or craziness on the slides. Everyone has fun, and the cast members are incredibly friendly. Most have smiles on their faces constantly. I highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (8 627)
All reviews
"roller coaster"
in 66 reviews

33 - 37 of 8 627 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When you’ve spent days at the theme parks and you need to recharge your batteries, then take a trip to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon. We visited on a weekend in the afternoon, free parking, easy hassle free entrance, around $15 for a small locker which was more than adequate for our backpack clothes and flip flops. We didn’t go for a chair or a lounger but from what we could see there were plenty available all over the park. We chose to grab a ring and head straight to the lazy river instead, all I can say is heaven is a lazy river on a hot Florida day, sheer bliss, when we finally decided to brave the slides we weren’t disappointed, from the more gentle slides to big thrill rides each was fun and the queues not too long, food and drink is typical and surprisingly good and I challenge anyone not to enjoy a cocktail in this haven. Saving the best till last......the WAVE pool, just incredible, from the boom indicating the imminent huge wave, to the screams of delight from every one in the pool, have never enjoyed a pool so much. Will definitely be back next year.

3  Thank gazbear68
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Seriously fun water park.. you can chill on a lounger and soak up the sun or ride on the lazy river as it takes you on a trip around the water park . Lockers are available 10 dollars or 15 dollars depending on the size you need but 10 dollars will fit a large rucksack and some other bits . Plenty of fun slides to go especially the aqua coaster type this had me laughing all the way to the end . Plenty of places to get food or snacks drinks and delicious cocktails all served up buy friendly staff shaded areas to keep you cool while enjoying the park . We stayed about 7 hours . Parking is free here too .

2  Thank Drax40
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Oh my gosh this wave pool has ruined all other wave pools for me. I could live there in that wave pool. It was awesome! I have never experienced anything like it! That wave this thing generates is huge. I wasn't expecting it and it crushed me lol it was amazing! I would give this 100 stars if I could!