Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

7 731
2 972
1 260
1 148
All reviews express pass harry potter islands of adventure diagon alley simpsons ride both parks jimmy fallon halloween horror nights rip ride rocket blues brothers love universal roller coaster theme park city walk hogwarts express great park park pass
1 863 - 1 868 of 35 576 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

2 days of amazing fun in very hot weather! The app saved us a lot of time with queuing! Staff very friendly and fun! Favorite ride has to be The Hulk what an adrenaline rush! Think we rode all rides The Mummy being a surprise roller coaster and great fun! Loved spider man! Met Bumble Bee from transformers! Loved all Harry Potter rides! Ate great cinnamon pretzels! Fantastic lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe! Got soaked on the log flume! Every thing was amazing and would go back time and time again! Thank you Universal for a brilliant exhausting 2 days!

2  Thank Cyprusanna
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Anna!

I am so glad you had so much fun with us! The Mobile App is a great way to plan out your day around longer lines. I'm glad you felt our Team Members were friendly and fun! I'm glad you loved the Incredible Hulk Coaster, Revenge of the Mummy, and meeting our characters. It sounds like you had a great time in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I hope you had a chance to try my favorite treat, a delicious Butterbeer. I'm so happy to hear that you loved your snacks and food that you had. Thank you so much for your feedback, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I may be guilty of comparing Universal with Disney, so excuse me. I never felt the enchantment I felt at Disney. The workers at Universal were rude, unhappy, and unenthusiastic. I was never transformed except in the Harry Potter section.
Maybe it was the rude hostess as we checked into the over priced Universal Cabana Bay Hotel. The line was long and many customer assistants were absent. There is no valet service, the hotel room was 1/2 mile from the check in lobby with no shuttle. There was no parking except on the top level of the parking garage. The hotel was nothing special, a two star at best. The building was huge, with no luggage carts or valets available. The Lazy River has no deck service and was often dirty with litter. Parts of the River were broken, including the squirt/spray guns, a water fall, and the sides of the River were littered with weeds and garbage. You have to buy a inner tube to use (or bring your own) which we waited 45 minutes for ( only one girl working?). Oh yea, cash is NOT accepted.
Back to the park: I rather have gone to GreatAmerica and saved a few hundred. Nothing special! I only saw four characters; Marge, Bob, Homer, and Bart. None of the workers seemed to be engaged or even like their job.

4  Thank Susan S

Hi Susan,

I am sorry to hear that you felt our Team Members were rude during your visit with us. I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us at Cabana Bay Beach Resort. I'm sorry you felt there was not enough Team Members or assistance throughout the resort. If you would like to discuss your visit further, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 option 4 or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you for your review, and I hope you choose us as your vacation destination again in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We paid so much money to have xpress passes and they didn’t work a single day! Hours spent at guest services, wasted, and the problem was barely solved. Our unlimited passes were replaced with day by day passes. Tanner at guest services in Universal Park was the only helpful person, fixed them best he could and gave us a dining plan to make up for such a huge incomvience. Universal, please get your sh*t together and give us what we pay for!! Ruined the whole trip, getting kicked out of rides and constant trips to guest services is embarrassing.

1  Thank Carsyn N
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hello Carsyn,

I'm very sorry to hear about the various frustrations that you encountered throughout your visit to Universal Studios. I can understand your disappointment and am saddened to know that your experience was not what you were expecting. While I'm glad to know that you were able to be assisted by Guest Services, I am sorry that it was necessary in the first place. It is disappointing to know that your Express Passes did not work properly throughout your entire trip. If you would like to speak to anyone further regarding your concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to Guest Services at (407) 224-4233, option 4 or GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

-Amanda

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is still the best park! We were there from open to close..lots of variety. Stay and see Harry Potter lit up

1  Thank 4Schus

Hi!

I am so glad you think this is the best park! I'm glad you were able to see Diagon Alley at night; it really is beautiful! I hope you had a chance to explore Knockturn Alley while you were there. It has so many fun hidden spots! Thank you for your review, and I hope you visit us again soon.

Visited this 3 days ago, going again today,
It’s our 5 yr visiting and it never gets stale, the rides are fast, the soccer is on big screens and the atmosphere is great. I recommend the Animal show and the chocolate factory for chill out time, oh, and don’t miss the Blues Brothers show! Fab

Hi!

I am so glad you love our parks! I'm glad you enjoy Animal Actors On Location and The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen. It is great to hear that you loved The Blues Brothers Show as well! I hope you had a chance to see my favorite show, the Universal Horror Make-Up Show. Thank you for your review, and I can't wait to see you in the parks again soon.