Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

2 938
18 713
7 568
2 938
All reviews dolphin show sea world killer whales sea lions animal shows journey to atlantis turtle trek penguin exhibit shamu stadium wild arctic polar bear sky tower all day dining splash zone marine life behind the scenes busch gardens
9 358 - 9 363 of 30 782 reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Sea world really is wonderful. We always eat at the sharks when we visit here it's great to eat your dinner with sharks swimming around. The new shamu theme park that has opened for younger guests is brilliant for the ones that can't ride the big rollecoaster like manta

Reviewed 2 August 2015

My family and I visited SeaWorld recently and for all those who have been here, yes the place has changed, not for the better either. However, we still come here because we have toddlers who love animals. No, I am not a fan of animals in captivity and I don't like the fact that SeaWorld continues to have Tilikum, but anyone who knows the history knows they only continue to keep him because he is the most prosperous sire to produce offspring that is held in captivity. I'll get off the soapbox.

If you have young children and want them to be able to see a lot of different sea mammals, SeaWorld is a great place to visit. They do have a lot here to offer kids for all sorts of ages. If you do decide to come here I highly recommend getting tickets through discount agencies, if you look around timeshare companies usually offer deep discounts on tickets here, sometimes even for free just for sitting in a presentation.

Like others have recommended, I too recommend watching the 2013 blackfish documentary.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Cannot express enough how much of an awesome experience my 7 year old son and I had. We were at the park July 26th... although hot sticky and a few storms...,we had smiles ear to ear every second. You definitely need to plan ahead and prebook your encounters. Wild Artic with our guide Alma was AWESOME. .. we were able to meet , pet , play and feed a Seal & a Beluga Whale and Walrus we could only feed.. but it was an amazing experience and made us both want to become animal trainers at Seaworld :). Shark underwater Grille was super cool to dine while watching large and regular size sharks swim past you !! Behind the scenes tour was great .. meet and greet a penguin - Veronica the trainer was great with adults and kids... pet a baby shark and see a manatee being nursed back to health , also learning all of the ins and outs of rescuing all of the animals. We cannot wait to go back :)

Reviewed 2 August 2015

You run into a few workers on a power trip but most are nice. Sea lion and pets ahoy shows are a must!

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Its been several years since my last visit and there have been a few changes. The shows keep getting better (was odd not watching the trainers in the water, but understand the safety issues), the new penguin area is superb (go on the smooth passage!) and i could watch the sharks and dolphins all week. You will have your fav area ... big park so put your comfy shoes on !