“Beautiful townhouse”
other travellers have booked this property
Wine Fridge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wine Fridge
Large Living Room with  Qn-sized Sleeper sofa & table with 4 storage seats (good for kids)
Main floor, queen-size bed
Main floor bedroom (queen) ensuite
2nd Floor - Master Bedroom (King) with ensuite & balcony
Large Master bedroom ensuite with two sinks.
Master Bdrm Balcony View
Twin Bedroom
Playground adjacent to Community Centre
Large heated pool with hot-tub.
Community Centre (free access) with heated pool
Large heated pool (community centre)
View form back yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pgaines72
Lowell, Michigan
“Beautiful townhouse”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My son and I stayed at this townhouse for 5 nights. The condo was very clean, beautifully decorated, and in a great - quiet location. The main pool area was wonderful. The pool was heated to a nice comfortable temp which made my son not want to get out of it. Maureen was very easy and great to work with for any questions that we had. Thank you again, we really enjoyed our stay

9 Apr 2017
Thank-you for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you and your son will return again.
jljorge
Lima, Peru
“Great place to stay in Orlando”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My family and I were in Disney two times before, staying in a Ramada Inn and in one of the Disney's hotels, so this time we prefered to rent a house. Fortunately, the one that we choose was the good one.

It is a modern big sized cleaned house, with everything a family need to their confortable visit in Orlando. More over, the owner was very kind giving us some advices. We would defenivily return.

23 Feb 2017
I'm so glad you had a great time and I hope you return. You were a wonderful guest!
Jon S
“Better than Advertised ”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

AMAZING property. Nearby all the Disney attractions and places to shop. Townhouse is better than advertised and I was blown away when I arrived. The property owner was extremely helpful as this was my first time using the website. 3 bedrooms with 3 full baths, private balcony on master bedroom with private small pool off first floor. Fully stocked kitchen with washer/dryer available in unit.

22 Feb 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Speachless-Better than what we thought”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Well there are no other word to describe this condo than "perfect". We stayed there for one week actually Christmas' week and it exceeded our expectations, clean, almost new, great décor, spacious, great kitchen with all what we need. Very close to Disney and Universal Attractions. Close to Wal-Mart, and some fast food restaurants too. Sincerely we needed more time to enjoy all the amenities that this condo has. Since the beginning of our booking the owners were very responsive to our requests, they made sure that we got all what we needed and that we enjoy our stay there. I really recommend for you to stay here we wish to be able to come back soon. Thanks for everything and for make our stay to be excellent.

9 Feb 2017
Thank-you for your kind words. I hope you stay at our condo again in the near future!
Lynn G
“Perfectly located quiet condo”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location is great! Close to Disney, Island of Adventure and a nice winery (Lakeridge Winery). Quiet area to relax in your private splash pool after a long day at the park. Kitchen was very well equipped with dishes, utensils, a Keurig machine and bar fridge. We felt as though we were at home during our stay in Florida. We will definitely return to this condo.

23 Jan 2017
We are happy you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing