All reviews sea world bonefish grill free laundry home away from home front desk elite member social hour swimming pool is an extended stay nice kitchen one bedroom suite breakfast each morning full size refrigerator yogurt awesome hotel sitting area laundry room
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have regularly stayed in the central Florida area for many years, and the service, cleanliness, and amenities at this hotel are far above and beyond other options in the area, and well above the value of the price.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DOS-SBSOrlando, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Marvelous Morning to you Arden,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts and observations regarding your experience here at the Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld. The team strives to provide a quality product, value add amenities, and service levels that exceed expectations and enhance the guest experience. With your well traveled history with other properties here in the area your comments carry more weight and are much appreciated. I do hope we will see you back for many future visits when your travels bring you back our way again. We are your new "Home On The Road" now and we will all be right here waiting to welcome you when you return for another visit. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Great location, close proximity to International Drive, clean rooms and wonderful staff. The staff went out of their way to help our group with all of their needs!! I would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DOS-SBSOrlando, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Marvelous Morning to you,
I so much appreciate your taking a moment to share your thoughts here with us. Thank you! We all enjoyed hosting the group (Happy double nickel...lol) Everyone had so much fun and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit. We are your new "Home On The Road" here in Orlando. Hope to see you again soon!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Saved lots of money at Staybridge by accessing all the wonderful amenities they offered including free shuttle to SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove.

Upon checking in, we knew we would love this place. Front desk staff were excellent. Sherman and Dasie (and others who I didn’t get their names) were genuinely sweet. Our room included everything we needed; microwave, fridge, comfy beds and lots of towels.

What is worth mentioning is their LAUNDRY=FREE. Washer and dryer for hotel guests are complimentary! And yes, we did use it! Came in handy to wash our swimsuits after hitting the swimming pool.

But worth mentioning again is the concierge team. They really made the stay a very welcoming one.

Trip type: Travelled with family
DOS-SBSOrlando, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

BOOM! This is what we are here for. Enhancing the guest experience and exceeding expectations to receive comments like your caption here "More comfortable than my own house!". It speaks volumes and says it all. We strive to ensure our guests all feel like Family while visiting and provide a "Home On The Road" with a large sprinkle of good old fashioned southern style hospitality for them to enjoy. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your time with us and please know we will all be here waiting to welcome you back next time your travels bring you back our way. See you soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place to host a reunion! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating to the attendees. Michelle and her staff took care of us first class. The hotel was beautiful and clean. We were given an excellent per day rate. The location is convenient with drugstores, restaurants and shopping all a short distance from the hotel. We look forward to gathering there again real soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Marvelous Morning to you,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here with us. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your time and do hope we will see you (and the gang) back many times in the future. We all so enjoyed hosting the Jean Ribault Class of 1981 55th or Double Nickle Birthday Celebration here at the hotel. You all had such a good time and it was infectious. We appreciate your allowing us to be a part of the special event celebration. Hope to see you again soon!
Have a Delightful Day,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I found this hotel by accident back in April. I had a great experience then, and I am on my third stay here now. This hotel is so great that it actually turned me on to the IHG brand, and I've since been mostly staying in IHG hotels. It's clean, right off the highway, the staff is really friendly, and it's reasonably priced.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
DOS-SBSOrlando, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Delightful Day to you Jeff,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share here with us. I am glad you found us even if it was by accident as we are here to be your new "Home On The Road" for any visits to the area, and we are all waiting to welcome you back anytime your travels bring you our way. I do hope we will see you again for many future visits.