“So good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food is so good. I had the Zuppa soup which is my all time favorite. They skemped out a little on how much was in my bowl but oh well, I had plenty of food. Who can get enough of their bread sticks really? Not me. Kevin was our waiter and he was awesome!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Soup and salad always a winner with the bread sticks that go along with all meals. Love the dressing! The pasta frazol soup is a winner! The minestrone soup is very good also. My daughter loves the kochi soup.

1  Thank suziehilltripp
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped here for dinner one night while real estate shopping. What can I say.. Its Olive Garden... they all are pretty much the same .. good food , service was fair.
I'll always do an Olive Garden.. but don't expect anything superb.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The food was great and the service was awesome. We had a great time and atmosphere was conducive for talking.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Group went for lunch - walked in and immediately hit with foul odor - I do remember this from my restaurant days - dirty greasy tile floors not being properly cleaned. How can staff and management walk in here and NOT be disgusted and do something about it??? INSANE!! It's totally gross. Lunch server was well informed and timely, lunch specials were great! Very filling and at a great price. We'd love to go back but until they address the obvious odor problem, we probably won't! BTW - RUBY TUESDAY IN ORANGE CITY HAS THE SAME FOUL SMELL WHEN YOU ENTER AND THEY HAVE DECENT FOOD TOO BUT THE SMELL JUST TAKES OVER!