US$124
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
US$127
US$112
Mar Bay Motel & Suites(Safety Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$119
Priceline
US$140
Rodeway Inn(Clearwater)
US$67
RodewayInn
All reviewsfront deska marriott rewards memberconvenient locationbed was very comfortableoatmealrecommend this hotelshort drivelots of restaurantsparking lotgreat staffresidence innfree breakfastbusiness tripandybistrolobbycarlos
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a platinum elite member, I swear I could walk through this hotel blindfolded and find my way. Everything is exactly what I had expected to be in the hotel room is large and comfortable. Stayed in room 402 and room temperature, bedding and quiet was perfect. Very friendly front office staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed a peaceful stay at The Courtyard Marriott Oldsmar . Nice, quiet area . Restaurant inside the hotel, also a restaurant right next door . Great hotel room, great staff. The night auditor even arranged an early check- in. Thanks to everyone from housekeeping to front desk for an enjoyable stay!
Brittney

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Classy Ratchet C,
Thank you for selecting Courtyard Marriott Oldsmar for your recent stay. We are happy to know we met your expectations in every way. It will be a pleasure to share your feedback with our team, and to welcome you back on another visit soon.
Evette Torres

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and myself stayed here for 10 nights as it was close to friends. Was a little apprehensive but I was very pleasantly surprised. Couldn't fault the hotel or the staff. Everything we needed or wanted under one roof. Good clean tidy room. It was a king suite. Clean pool that was lovely and tranquil. Lovely koi carp pool. Very good gym. The staff are fantastic. Even our room had coffee making facilities we still had Starbucks everything morning as no one makes a latte like Andy the barista and good chat with him.
The new management have done an exceptional job of getting the place up to standard. The General Manager Evette had a smile on her face everyday and made our stay lovely.
The Assistant general Manager Karen is fantastic. Nothing was to much for her. Lots of local information and best places to eat etc. Told us about Honeymoon Island a lovely beach that the tourists don't know about.
Nice to do the washing before we leave and even free soap detergent and softener givin.
Overall a lovely stay for tourists as well as business I would think.
Well done Marriot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I have stayed here before and got to see Natalie again. She reminds my of mom - a very helpful soul at bad times. I got Brian at breakfast - cool as always :). He is fun to talk to (better than the loudmouth one you can hear easily from the elevator), and has a good breakfast ready when I walk up. I love staying here!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Caalla P, thank you for making us your home away from home. We love that Natalie and Brian have made you feel welcomed and continue to deliver great hospitality. It was our pleasure to have you visit again and we look forward to next time. Travel well.

Best,
Evette Torres

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Jessie B at front desk is great asset to the hotel. She originally helped me when I made my reservations for with my 6 night stay. . I asked for a quiet room which I did receive. Hotel is very clean and in a very convenient location. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. I was a woman traveling alone and I always felt safe there.

Stayed: May 2018