“"off grid" fun!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
EllenG100...
“"off grid" fun!”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Was looking for some family time. Biking, kayaking, boating and nights with board games and movies.

I plan on repeating the week this year. Roomy, clean with comfy beds. Everything I needed and plenty of parking for the family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Feb 2017
Ellen, Looking forward to your return trip, it was a pleasure hosting your family.
Patricia...
“Very nice accommodations”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I wanted to take a little family vacation to the State Parks of central FL with the kids and grandkids. Silver Springs and the glass bottom boat was neat and Juniper Springs was even better. Beautiful walking trails and cold inviting springs for swimming.

The house was nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. The kids enjoyed the game room, foosball was fun and my grandkids loved the board games. We played all of them!

Had a little difficulty figuring out the cable, but found football for the guys one evening. A DVD player was there but no little kid movies, so make sure you bring your own. And no wifi. My AT&T iphone had no service, Sprint had a little, but my daughter could not get online either. Luckily I had my GPS in the car and found directions to Winn-Dixie, 5 miles away.

If you like the quiet of the country, and being disconnected, then this place is just right for you. I would definitely book this place again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Feb 2017
Paticia, Thank you for your review. We are considering wifi although we get a good response from people who want to disconnect so we have not yet commited. I'm so glad you got to the springs, we recomend the outdoor activities to all, since they are so beautiful and a rare find everywhere but Florida.
It was a pleasure being your host and hope to see you again.
Raul R
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The home is very nice and clean with plenty of room and all the amenities. It is a quiet and safe neighborhood.

We enjoyed our stay! Accommodations were comfortable.

Thanks Luke!

21 Feb 2017
Raul, It was a pleasure hosting your family in your search for a retirement home. A couple more Michigan winters and you just might make the move. Best of luck to you and yours.
Luke
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing