“Subpar Food and Not Hot”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #174 of 505 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been to other Golden Corrals and enjoyed them. This was my worst experience at one. We went with another couple who are seniors. There was a lunch buffet deal that day and we were told that no because the other couple was senior they had to pay the senior price which was more money. Really?? I have never been to a restaurant that offered a deal and they make you pay the higher price. The service was OK. The food was not very good. It was not hot or fresh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Like all Golden Corrals it is a buffet style restaurant. The food was fresh when arrived but it was at lunchtime so they mad sure to have fresh servings out. The dessert was ok but not the best. The waitresses were very friendly and attentive to our needs...overall I would go again and recommend it

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I were there last night to celebrate my son's Birthday. Everybody was really happy with the way the food was prepared and tasted. The whole family went away happy! Our server did an amazing job also. This is probably one of the best Golden Corral's I've ate at so far. Keep up the great job!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Great food, plenty for room, good layout, reasonable prices. Not a local but have eaten here many times, always good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I was traveling with my University, about 53 people, on our way home from marching for our lives in Washington DC. Jacqueline, our waitress, not only went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we need. She also over heard a man yelling volger remarks at us. He opposed us protesting. Her response was to get on the loud speaker to thank each and everyone of us for what we do. She then blessed us and led a round of applause. We were all in tears with how thankful we were for her kindness.
Great food and friendly service dosnt do this place justice!

1  Thank Patrick G