“Meh...”

Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #143 of 505 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was ok, service less. We had the fajita special which was greasy and the wing combo. We were never asked if we wanted a refill on our non-alcoholic drinks. We didn't see a price on the menu for our drinks. I probably wouldn't have ordered it if I knew the price. We won't be going back.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Place was crowded and very noisy but were able to sit away from most of that. Olympics played on monitors but could not hear commentary. Table could have been a bit cleaner but service was good and food tasty. Pretty typical "pub" food selections and priced OK.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Sports bar with Tv's all over the place. Fast and pleasant service. Great food and plenty of choices. From appetizers, smaller meals, sandwiches, burgers. Great drink prices too.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Between shopping stops a girlfriend and myself stopped in for a light lunch and were happy to find the soup/1/2 sandwich choice. Soup of the day was Chicken Noodle and you were also allowed to have a small bowl of chili as a soup choice. My turkey melt was flavorful and my friend's Reuben and chili were super tasteful. Our server, Rashida, was helpful and quick to serve us. She was also there as we finished our entrees and cleared the table and asked us if we wanted desserts We'll be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We hadn't been to Beef'O'Brady's for a few months so we went there for lunch today. They have new menus with new yummy looking foods.
Brian made my old fashioned perfectly (of course) and Justine was our server. She is always smiling, makes us feel welcome and gives excellent service.
We tried one of the new appetizers...Boom Boom Shrimp...quite tasty. Tom had a new burger called '5 cheese-burger' and I had chicken tacos. Both of our meals were perfect.
We do miss Eric the manager who retired and moved but we had the best bartender and server...Brian & Justine.