Open today: 08:30 - 17:00

Reviews (2 595)
2 595 results
2 509
2 509
All reviews horseback riding express tour afraid of heights limestone quarry made us feel a lot of fun first timers great adventure amazing experience bucket list hour tour central florida lines safety david blast tripping
Selected filters
48 - 53 of 2 595 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful scenery and great zip lines. They start you on the smaller, slower ones and ramp up to the higher, faster, longer ones. Our small group was led by Faith and Adrian, both very safety-aware and fun at the same time. For anyone who is slightly nervous, their easy-going demeanors instantly put you at ease. Although they have videographer/photographers, they do not push you to buy the pictures. That being said, the photos turned out great and are a wonderful keepsake. For us, the experience itself will last a lifetime.

If you are driving here, definitely allow more travel time if taking I-75. Floridians may already know that I-75 can be a mess, but for visitors, do not assume you will travel the speed limit most of the time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

David and Faith made our experience so much fun. Thank you guys!! If I go back. I definitely want David and Faith to be our guides!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

AWESOME!!! Thrilling and fun. Savanah and Mat were a hoot. spent time together with my girls. Already planning my Next trip back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we did the sky high 3 zip tour with Noah and Taylor !! We had a blast. They kept us entertained. I def wanna go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely great experience with well guided, funny experts. Definitely recommend Kendal and Jacob as your guides.