“Got 2 items, could only recommend one of those”

Stella's Modern Pantry
Ranked #3 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got the lobster macaroni and cheese which we thought would be better called lobster broth in macaroni and cheese because we didn't really see any lobster in it, and for over $15.xx for that it should have been able to actually have lobster in it. Typical when you eat in Florida restaurants (and I'm a native 54 years old) you get rooked on the food. Go to Boston or New York, heck even Texas and you'll get a better selection of food. Anyway, our second item was an Italian sausage flat bread which was very good and something like $8.00 which was a much better value, and we would buy it again if we were in the area. We were just passing through and noticed Stella's was #2 on Trip Advisor, the #1 was not open when we passed through which is why we chose Stella's. It may be a good restaurant overall, but our first impression wasn't that good, so 3 stars.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is such a nice little cafe in the downtown area. My mom and I love going here for a weekday brunch! I love that it’s vegetarian friendly too, that’s very hard to find!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My house salad was superb, one of the best salads that I have eaten in my life!! It had such a large variety of fruits and vegetables in it! I also loved my frostie bluecream to drink. I sat outside at one of the cafe tables and had a great time. There were so many friendly guests eating here. Albert, the owner is very personable and friendly. The service by the guy going to UF was top notch. Very reasonable prices. Awesome staff. And I got to watch European football on the TV inside also, gotta love that. Very tidy bathrooms. My favorite place to eat in Ocala:)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a good salad and we found one. The menu isn't huge but it's quality and the staff is lovely. Plus you can shop while you wait for your food which is always fun :)

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Albert is amazing!!! I was referred to him by my florist for my wedding cake and it was the best thing I did!!! He works with you and your vision to make sure that your wedding cake is the best it can be. He will guide you with his insight. The cake was soooo delicious and everyone at my wedding enjoyed it. Albert is so attentive and diligent. He is the best. Plus Stella has the best pastries, food and coffee. They are so authentic.