“Excellent perfect place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
harrisonr...
Akron, Ohio
“Excellent perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This was my second stay at this property, it was super clean an as well equipped as the first time. I was given the usual walk through that familiarizes guests with where things are in the house and how things work.
The owner call me about a week before arrival and told me the pool heater died, and that I would be without pool heat for a several days barring any unforeseen delays.
He suggested to me that I may want to consider booking elsewhere, I said we love the place and would be disappointed if didn’t get fixed during our stay, however I understand the delivery and installation of the new equipment is out of his control.
I did not have the pool heated for the first few days and once installed it took two days to get the water temp from 59 to 84 degrees. I can’t say enough good thing about the owner and this wonderful .. we will be back . Thanks again

Your age range 35-49
Kim F
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We were told 2 days before we were to arrive at the house that neither the pool or hot tub were operational. This was the only reason we rented this particular property. My husband is allergic to chlorine, so we thought the saltwater pool and hot tub would be perfect. It was too late to cancel and make other plans, as it was Christmas/New Year's week. We were offered a discount, but did not receive it. Also, the propane was empty on the grill and we had to make a trip to WalMart to get an exchange. We were not reimbursed, as promised, for this either. Very disappointed in the response we have (or have not you could say) received from the owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Jan 2018
Your husband was informed the day after the pool heater broke down. I tried to find you alternate suitable accommodation, you knew before your arrival that the pool and spa would be unheated, and that there was be a small possibility that it could it may be replaced dependent on the shipment of the replacement unit.
To suggest that the Pool & Spa was not operational is simply not true. It was unheated and you were fully aware.
Further you sent me multiple strange email:
1. You requested a discount because of the hurricane. (why should I, my home was not damages)
2. Another telling me you saw on google earth that the pool cage missing. (again not true)
It’s unfortunate that we both walk away for this experience without good feelings.
William O
“Beautiful and well appointed”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Hi to All,
This home was just perfect for us. Nice quiet neighborhood, and a couple miles to most stores and shopping. The pictures really don't do it enough justice! This home was very clean and neat thru out. It also had anything a family could possibly need while there as far cooking anything you wanted, and to go to the beach with. An excellent pool area with a great spa. Also too, every thing worked just fine for us in this home.

The owner was very nice and always available via phone to help if needed to explain how to use something in their home. We felt that they had thought of everything to make your vacation a perfect stay. Would differently do again!!

A++ home and owner.

Thanks so much for making our stay great!!

26 Dec 2017
Hi Bill thanks for your comments, it was great having you as our guest, you were wonderful. Thanks for leaving the house in excellent condition, we sincerely appreciated that.

Sun Villa Florida
Bernadett...
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Home is beautiful and comfortable. Had everything we needed. Totally enjoyed the pool and spa. Will definitely visit again.

20 Sep 2017
thanks We appreciated your stay thanks for leaving the house in excellent condition
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

28 Aug 2017
Jerry thanks for your wonderful review, you are an excellent guest thanks for taking great care of the house wishing you both all the best
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing