“BEST Hidden Gem!!!”
Review of Tatore

Tatore
Reserve with OpenTable
Tatore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in North Miami
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the service and warm welcome from this family run gem, to the homemade pastas and the amazing if not the best pizza in all of Miami and then the greatest dessert(Pavlova) in any restaurant I’ve ever eaten in, you will be nothing but pleased with the entire dining experience!!!
I couldn’t love this place anymore then I do as they always make my family so very happy which means so very much to me.
Everyone mixtape go and experience Tatore!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Another great time at Tatore. We were so hungry when we got there, and they immediately brought us some complimentary warm bread to start with! The calamari were delicious and the pumpkin ravioli mix of flavours was very tasty. The calzone pizza was massive and full of amazing ingredients! Sangria was also great! We had such a lovely fun night surrounded by friends, and they always treat us Royal Caribbean employees so well! We’ll be back!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Nice traditional breakfast. Croissant is fresh. I got the $12 all inclusive- fresh juice, coffee ,eggs(with mozzarella and veggies), potatoes, sausage and bread. My husband ordered breakfast sandwich on croissant and loved it.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My family of three ate well here for $56 and a wine and beer for me. Food was very good as well as service! Friendly worker seemed to be owner. A new gem to be found.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My hopes we're very low when I saw this restaurant was adjacent to a car wash, but the garlic rolls started changing my mind. Then the antipasto was perfect in it's simplicity and flavor. The pizza was delicious, but the homerun winner was my wife's Parmesan and fig raviolis! I went back two days later just for those raviolis! Stop reading and go eat there already.