“Excellent Pizza - Maybe new Ownership?”
Review of Steve's Pizza

Steve's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in North Miami
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: serving New York style pizza, slices, pasta, hoagies, chicken wings, full Italian menu, casual dining, open late,
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have eaten Steve's Pizza for over 20 years. Over time it changed from "Excellent" to merely "average". After a recent Saturday's shopping I stopped by for a couple of slices and was surprised by the excellent crust and toppings.Not pizza chain cheap, about 10 $ for two slices w/extra cheese, but great pizza. I will definitely put in back on my list.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I've been going to Steve's Pizza for years, a great place to eat right before you see a movie or after a night of partying! The slices are large and each bite is better than the last! It is a bit greasy but it's pizza and it's devilishly tasty! The line maybe long once you get there but the line moves fairly quickly and it doesn't take long for your food to come out. Their garlic rolls are amazing as well! Also for the size of the pizza, the price is pretty cheap!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to have a good slice of pizza at any other pasta dish. Steve's pizza have been in North Miami forever, it is a must visit place, its friendly and fun. I love Steve's pizza.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Being that my name is Steve I felt compelled to check this place out. There is no table service. You go to the front and order and they call your name once your food is ready. There is seating both inside and outside. The inside has a cool vibe since prior patrons had written on the walls. I got a pepperoni regular slice and a pepperoni Sicilian Slice. I also ordered a draft beer. I found the prices to be moderate. The draft beer price was very reasonable.
The food was ready within 5 minutes. In hind site I should of requested the cheese be melted on the Sicilian. The cheese seemed under cooked. The sauce was also sweet which was ok. The normal slice was excellent. Perfectly cooked and the cheese was melted. The sauce on this one seemed normal and not sweet. The portion sizes were very big. I enjoyed my experience and would recommend to others especially since they had really good beers on draft with good prices.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I like sugar but not as a pizza sauce. We tried it because of reviews, but not my kind of pizza. Largest slices as a single slice purchase. Still looking for a great pizza place.