Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$81
View deal
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$82
TraveluroUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

I hardly have words for the trash this place is. It became comical to me and my family how nasty this place was, if I didn't laugh at it, I would have been so mad. BTW that nasty couch in one of the pictures from last year IS STILL THERE! Went to blow dry hair and.....omg.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jaydip Patel, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Thank you for the response. I apologies about the inconvenience of your stay. We will take this feedback as a learning lesson for the future so we can improve customers stays in the future. The team of Days Inn did feel as if we let you down as a customer but we will be back then ever as great property in the future. Give this property a trip once after renovation is done. Enjoy your day.

Thanks,
Jay Patel
Days Inn Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

I would like to say this is a place to stay if you need long term stay. And if you have a fur baby bring them jay the general manager will work with you. Front desk employees Crystal,Emily,Jay and Jolene are the best they will help with any questions or needs. Housekeeping yogi and ela tended to all our needs very friendly. The whole staff is amazing you want to relax the pool is cool and a bbq grill to cook out I very much enjoyed my month stay and if needed I will return thanks to all @ the days inn in niceville fl

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

I appreciate the great review review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please stick around after this property gets fully renovated.

Thanks,
Jay Patel
Days Inn Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base

Reviewed 29 August 2020

Check-in was pleasant but it was downhill from there. Clerk kindly told us there was no free breakfast. The room was big but the microwave plate was missing and the door was falling off the large cabinet. Nice big frig. but weird smell when we first entered. A/C was set on fan only so that was part of the problem. Smell went away after we ran A/C. Pool was nice but then I could not reenter (problems with door). Most disturbing was door by our room that went to the back parking lot that was supposed to stay locked 24-7. It was NEVER locked. Even after I reported this to the front desk. Saw one truck dumping his junk in their dumpster in the back. Other stuff in the back made it look like a junk yard. And leak in the hallway with step ladder and drop cloth there for several days. I would NOT stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Jimlovesbea
Days Inn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback. We do apologize for the team of Days Inn for not satisfiying your stay here. We always try the best we can to satisfy our guest but unfortunately there can be times where we are not our best. We hope you, Jimlovesbea can give us another chance because we are still going through remodeling. Thanks again for the response.

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

First I thought nice clean hotel when I walked in. But I was wrong. The room had stinky carpet, curtains had some big brown stain, bathroom sink was not cleaned for a long time, shower - painter did not removed the tape just painted over and now was sticking out, also paint in the bathtub was falling apart. The biggest shock was when I banded to pick up charger cord and big black cockroach fall next to me and run to the cornerof the room. Will never recommend this place to anyone. Wyndham needs to make some changes to that place for sure

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Days Inn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2020

We are sorry about the inconvenience. We do apologize for not giving you a great stay. We will take this feedback as a good learning leason. Thanks

Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

We were counting on the free breakfast as part of our morning during our stay, and at check in we were informed there was no breakfast. The pool was green and murky, and we were put right across from the ice machine which kept my baby up all night, guests getting ice and talking late right outside our room. Room was ok, mostly clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
67daysi, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Niceville/Eglin Air Force Base, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2020

Hey Purplepaws121, I am sorry about not accommodating the free breakfast. I hope we can make it up to on a next visit. We dearly apologize about everything. We are a new hotel and we are trying our best to improve. Thank you for your response