“Brides family lodging”
other travellers have booked this property
master bedroom dining area
playing in the river
2nd bedroom
new smyrna beach
Ponce Inlet Lighthouse park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laurel B
“Brides family lodging”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Delightful, clean, airy place. Quiet, no traffic. Manatees, Birds, dolphins or porpise(?). All the necessary amenities. Close to gas stations and grocery store but not too close. Nice view. Nice owner. Would like to return some time. Plan on it.

4 Nov 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again!
Sharon H
Boston, United States
“Where else can you see a manatee in your backyard?”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The best part of this house is the canal which is about 20 feet from the back door- we saw manatees playing, fish jumping, all sorts of huge birds catching those jumping fish and my son caught fish after fish when he fished off the edge of the canal.

I have stayed at many vacation rentals and never was there more accomodating features as this one... dish detergent, laundry detergent, plenty of toilet paper, towels, soap, etc.

It is a very Floridian style house in looks and layout. If you are look for modern and new this isnt it but if you want old school Florida at its best try this place.

My only criticism... the mosquitoes were the worst... we really could only be outside in the very early morning or we were bitten alive, my son got so many bites he looked like he had chix pox. And they kept getting in the house no matter how careful we were. We asked the locals though and they told us it was because it was the rainy season and it is not always like that.

4 Sep 2017
Glad you had a good time! I wish I had more control over the mosquitoes!! There are usually just a few times a year when they are bad. Hope to see you again! Mandy
newyorker...
syracuse,ny
“Nice Mobile Home on Mosquito Lagoon”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This two bedroom-two bath mobile home is located on Mosquito Lagoon in Oak Hill,Fl. There were two tv's (Living room & master bedroom). Large living room with sofa bed. Good size kitchen and dining area. Full size fridge and electric stove/oven. All utensils and dishes,silverware supplied. Linens also. It was very quite here. Park right in the driveway. Mandy, the owner was very helpful, even though we did not get a chance to meet her. We would recommend eating at the "30th Street Eatery & Pub". This place is close to Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach, and Daytona Beach. We definitely would come back

1 Apr 2017
I'm glad you had a great time, hope to see you again!
lgigi
“A manufactured home”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Not near the beach, a manufactured home, low ceilings, washer & dryer outside in a shed. No hair blow dryer. Towels smelled. Air conditioning mediocre. Killed a roach in bedroom. Left a day early and booked a place near the beach. Got scared when knock on the door & was the owner.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jul 2016
Lori, I am sorry you were not happy at my vacation rental. I try to make sure that the description of my rental is accurate and even state in the description that it is 15 minutes from New Smyrna beach. Thank you for the suggestion of adding a hair dryer. Here in Florida we do get the occasional bug that finds its way in. I believe that the photos show at accurate depiction of the interior of the home. Mandy
g8rgrl15
Leesburg, Florida
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 19 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I were stunned by how nice this little gem was. The owner, Mandy was very nice also. When we got unpacked and situated, we didn't want to leave.. Kitchen was an open kitchen and spacious and there were so many manatees and porpoise EVERYWHERE...It was awesome.. my little girl was amazed.. Will definatley be back to this place!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
20 May 2016
So glad that you enjoyed your stay, look forward to seeing you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing