“Awesome Lil Jewel of NSB”
Review of Uncle Chicken's

Uncle Chicken's
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been eating at Uncle Chickens since they opened, there smoked chicken salad, and wings are amazing. I was raised in the northeast and I would say that Uncle's has the best Gyro I have taste south of the border. You will not be disappointing in anything you choose from the menu. Lovely food in NSB

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food!!!! Great smoky pulled pork, nice and spicy chili. All the food was great and tasty!!!! I’ll be back trying to find my next favorite item.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I first came across this place several months ago. Always one to believe that the best food can be found in quaint little on the beaten path establishments, I slipped into the parking lot after seeing the peculiar, self-styled smoker out near the road. The gentleman behind the window asked if I'd ever been there. Saying "No" I was presented with several samplings of home made soups and a few tastings of meats. I must admit they were all quite tasty, even the chili, which I usually avoid.
Noticing the lobster roll on the menu, I quickly made up my mind. So I waited in my car until called back to the window. I took my warm lobster roll back to my car and prepared to drive away. But instead, I sat there. And I ate it. Because it not only smelled heavenly, but was as tasty a lobster roll as I had ever bitten into. But that isn't the end of the story.
During the sampling session, I had tasted a particularly delicious soup, but had decided against it. However, I again exited my car and approached the window. "I'll also be needing a large bowl of your creamy chicken and mushroom pinot soup, please." And there it is. I am not a local, but I travel through this area relatively often for business. There are but few times, mostly due to scheduling, that I do not stop for a bowl of this magnificent soup. And every time my wife and I are in New Smyrna, we are compelled to stop for a bowl of what may be the best chicken mushroom soup I have ever had, ever. Sorry Grandma.

1  Thank tdchastain
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is a place you MUST visit. We were vacationing from indiana and saw this on trip advisor. Decided to try it. We smoke our own meats at home and are very picky about what's good. This smoked pork and chicken were excellent. It was a wonderful experience and highly recommend eating here. They also had live music which was fun. You eat outside at picnic tables. Lots of fun! I spoke with the owners son and told them the food was wonderful. He was very friendly and appreciated our business. Thanks for a wonderful dinner while visiting Florida. Keep up the good smoking of meat!!

1  Thank Scenic763400
Reviewed 28 March 2018

as first time visitors, we were given five samples to try...only outdoor seating...very surprisingly diverse menu...food was good...moderate price...friendly service...order at counter