“Not What Expected”
Review of Uncle Chicken's

Uncle Chicken's
Reviewed 28 March 2018

as first time visitors, we were given five samples to try...only outdoor seating...very surprisingly diverse menu...food was good...moderate price...friendly service...order at counter

Reviewed 26 March 2018

What the others folks wrote was indeed correct! The samples were awesome!
We had lobster sandwich, pulled pork, smoked chicken wings.. each one was better than the other.

This is a family-operated business and will soon open by the beach - be on the lookout for their new location!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I looked up where to eat on Tripadvisor while visiting a new city. Being that this #2 I thought it would be awesome. We placed our order of fried shrimp and fish tacos. Sat down and waited. There was a party of 8 waiting for their food so I thought the wait would be long. After 45 minutes and 2 parties that came AFTER us got their food I was mad and went to the counter. Surprise our food was right there waiting to come out.....The fried food was barely warm. I ordered fried fish tacos but I'm pretty sure they were fried shrimp. My husband ordered hand cut fries and got curly fries. I double checked our receipt. The food was average as well. Needless to say we will NEVER be going back.

1  Thank Joyce S
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for real smoked bbq, this is the place. The food is delicious, the service is friendly. So glad we stopped for lunch!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

first the service was awesome was not sure what we wanted. the owner brought us samples of most of the flavours. beef bbq tacos,,incredible.. the lamb gyro best ever great quality and flavours. A DEFINITE GO TO PLACE.. even ordered take out chill for lunch the next day.