“Perfect accomodations for two families.”
Breakfast Bar Living Room
Breakfast Bar
Living Room
Cozy Nook For Reading and Napping
Private Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lbp472015
Elk River, Minnesota
“Not what was described!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Although Lou is easy to deal with, the description of this place is way off the mark. This is NOT a three bedroom condo. It is two bed room!. The third bedroom described is nothing more than a couch in a corner. This made our trip very disappointing. Some smoke detectors did not work. Some of the railings on the decks were loose and unsafe. (Had to keep the kids off) Some blinds on the windows were held up with rubber bands. The ice maker did not work. One of the TV's did not have cable. There is a serious lack of sitting furniture in the living area. Some of the bedding linen is worn thin. The furniture is old and musty, needs replacing, the table had broken tiles on it. The cookware is old and needs replacing. I had to buy my own glassware as what was there was limited and old plastic. The fold out couch's mattress is not comfortable. In fact all the furniture needs replacing! The extra room down stairs is a plus, but very musty and the bunk beds are very uncomfortable. No towel rack in the main floor bath room. the floor is stated as wood, but it is laminated that is blistering up and soft in spots. Even the door bell did not work! At best it is average, but certainly not worth the price. It needs a complete re-doing. Location is off the beach, so prepare to walk. Having said all this, Navarre is beautiful!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: easy to work with....
Liked least: condition-poor
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 Oct 2015
Gosh. I wish this guest had told me about this stuff while he/she was there. I would have gladly and immediately addressed everything that did not meet this guest's standards. I may have even had another property available to give this guest a free upgrade, had any of this been brought to my attention at the time. I live right nearby and do my best to be easy to deal with.

So many of these items could have been fixed in minutes, like adding a towel rack in a bathroom or re-programming the one tv out of four that appeared not to have cable (it does) to recognize all the cable channels that we do offer. I went and bought lots of new cookware and glassware the day I read this review. Since all the other families that vacationed at "Bahia Breeze" this summer were pleased, I mistakenly thought this one guest was pleased also.

Thank you so much for your input. I have my best people completing the last few items listed right now.
carmougen
Covington, Louisiana
“Perfect accomodations for two families.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The mini apartment downstairs was ideal for our four teens to hang out on their own. Each floor was set up very efficiently for the adults. The problem/disappointment we had was that the apartment's toilet had to be repaired our first night, and the ice maker in the main refrigerator wasn't working. Other than these issues, the place was very clean, comfortable and in good proximity to the beach, jet ski rentals and the fishing pier. I would recommend to the owners to supply more towels in the baths, though. We all enjoyed the layout very much.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Jul 2017
Thank you, thank you, for the input. The items that you mentioned were all taken care of promptly. It was a pleasure having your family as our guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing