BEST WESTERN Naples Plaza Hotel(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Bellasera Resort(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$351
Preferred Hotels
US$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$331
Reviews (2 104)
2 104 results
1 231
1 231
All reviewspools and hot tubskoi fishbreakfast is servedbest westernspool areatropical paradisetiki huta ground floor roomfree breakfastlowdermilk beachbeautiful landscapingpalm treesstandard roombeach shuttlebagelsmain poolbreakfast area
14 - 19 of 2 104 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed here for one night during the summer and it was great. The room was very clean and spacious. The vanity/sink area was huge which was great for my daughters and wife. The pools are very well maintained and the landscaping is beautiful (Reminded me of some of the places I have stayed in Costa Rica). Breakfast is served by the pool area and it was great. Lots of good food. Very short drive to the beach. Talked with the staff at the front desk and they were super friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My wife and I recently stayed here for 3 nights. I don't want to be too critical because these people are just trying to make a living. However, it is an old hotel!! Keep that in mind! I wished we had spent a little more and stayed in a newer and nicer place! The service was good but the breakfast was really bad! The worst hash browns in history and sausage not much better! They are not spending anymore than they have to for breakfast! There is a big building next door that looks to be condemned or something! Not BWs fault, just saying. There is also an old restaurant that is closed on the property. Things that just say stay away. I would not stay at a Best Western again! They are just out dated and in need of a new CEO at the top!

Room Tip: Go some where else!
1  Thank Donald T
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is amazing. Beyond my expectations! Clean, bright and friendly. A complete hot breakfast poolside.
The price is exceptional for all you can enjoy. Close to shopping and all restaurants. The staff at the front desk was helpful and kind. We came for my birthday weekend, and I hope to return soon. Naples is a wonderful town.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed at the Best Western Naples Inn & Suites at the beginning of June after touring Arizona & California staying in all in 10 Best Westerns. This was by far the best we have ever stayed in and have used Best Western since 2010. We were upgraded on arrival and had a lovely suite, with seperate lounge and kitchen. Everything we needed was there and it was extremely well furnished and spotlessly clean. The Reception staff were very helpful, Yuri, the General Manager, and all his staff excellent. Could not have been a better ending to a 5 week stay in the USA.,
breakfast around the pool was a bonus, with cheerful staff. The gardens had wonderful garden ornaments, around the two pools and also around the outside of the hotel grounds.
We will be back, and hopefully sooner rather than later.
Michael & Jeanne from UK & Spain

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Our stay at the Best Western on 9th Street in Naples, Florida made for a great getaway. We were courteously greeted and also our room was upgraded. The room had a sitting room and a full kitchen and we had two TV's. Th and e bed was wonderful, so we could go all day and rest wonderfully at night. There is a shuttle too that takes you right to the beach. The breakfast, served by the pool, makes getting that first cup of coffee easy and a lovely way to start your day. I'm bringing my family back to stay I liked it that much.

Room Tip: Most rooms have nice view of palm trees and swimming pools.
1  Thank Judith B