“Relaxing breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Enjoyed a great breakfast and service was super. Sat inside for breakfast but there are tables outside. Wanted to have lunch there but ran out of time. Definitely will visit again.

2  Thank cessnaskyhawk

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The beet arugula salad with chicken was delicious. My daughter loved their crepes and the smoothies are healthy and yummy! Fruit is very fresh!

2  Thank Jenee O
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We found this cafe by chance when we parked at the free city of Naples parking structure across the street. I checked out the menu on the Web as we did other touristy stuff and decided to try it for a late lunch (2:00). The salad my wife had was excellent and I challenge you to get a better/bigger omelette for the money in the heart of this snowbird Mecca. Service was prompt and courteous. A short walk to the shops on 5th, the railroad station museum, tin city, and a couple of trolley tour stops. I saw a number of heart healthy options. Not a burger joint. Indoor and outdoor seating. Did I mention convenient parking??

2  Thank Terry H
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful coffee! Had avocado smash and BLT. Both delicious. Fresh squeezed OJ. Lots of GF and healthy options.

2  Thank QuebecCdntraveler
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I come here at least once or twice a week! I Love the fresh juices shots! YES I Said SHOTS (of many healthy selections) I always feel better after my favorite Stong Man Outmeal made with Steel Oats & Fresh juiced cassot/beets, with almonds and agave! What a treat!

2  Thank JennWeir