“Superb food and service”

Bha! Bha! Persian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Persian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1 067 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$11 - US$37
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and love Middle Eastern and south Asian cuisine and Bha Bha did not dissapoint! We were wonderfully attended to by Fernando. His recommendations and professionalism were second to none. He could open a school on proper table waiting etiquette. We would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Allison N
Write a ReviewReviews (1 282)

33 - 37 of 1 282 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It has been three years since my wife and I first had Bha! Bha! and when we decided we were coming back, we made reservations here right away. Granted, we are off season so reservations were not needed. We started with the mango garlic shrimp and they were amazing. They butterfly the shrimp which makes them even easier to eat. I then had the mixed grill (beef tenderloin, chicken, and ground beef) kabob and my wife had the Barg Kabob (beef tenderloin) and they were fantastic.

The food is great. The ambiance is fun and the service was exceptional. Hopefully it isn't 3 years until we are back again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great time every time we have been here. The food is fabulous and the attendants take care of us so very well

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Working in the Food and Beverage industry locally I get asked where some great places to go are and this is always top on my list! Recently a group of friends wanted to get together for a dinner so I suggested here as I've been multiple times and none of them had been. Talk about an AMAZING time, from the delicious cocktails to the food that leaves your mouth craving more and the amazing Mediterranean ambiance makes you question if your still in Naples!!! Definitely a great place to indulge those tastebuds and relax!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This restaurant emphasizes middle eastern flavors with a modern twist. Absolutely outstanding. Naples 5th Avenue restaurants were all quiet during our Thursday evening visit....except for this one, which was full of enthusiastic diners. The lamb dishes are excellent and the menu has something for everyone. Service is friendly and efficient. Our waiter ran into a bit of trouble uncorking our 2007 bottle of Dominus cab, sod he comped the corkage fee, a generous gesture. We will be regulars