“Excellent pizza!”

Ranked #511 of 1 067 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: In business since 2008, Roma Italian Bistro Pizzeria provides a professional quality Italian dining experience. We specialize in pizzas, pastas, delivery, and more! All home made! We work as a family and a team to better serve your needs and provide a quality product and service that we are proud of. For more information, call us today.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The first time we went here, we both ordered the pizza special, expecting a personal-sized pizza for the extremely reasonable price. We were surprised by each getting a 12-inch pizza, we both thought we would not finish, and then it was SO good that we both did. Excellent thin crust, great sauce, perfect pizza. We went back a second time because we liked it so much, and my husband stuck with the pizza, but I had the best eggplant parmigiana of my life. If we lived in Naples, I would go constantly and try everything on the menu.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had dinner with my family for the first time there. "Roma Pizza" we had was outstanding.
The service was friendly and very helpful with suggestions. We will be back!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Here from out of state and stopped by to see what they had for a small meal, we didn't know what they have. The man gave me a menu and told me the specials for the day. My daughter is picky, so we decided to pass and go somewhere else. I gave him the menu and said, "I think we will pass for today, sorry" He said very RUDELY... "What, not good enough for you, Walmart round de corner" What a jerk! Afterwards I read the reviews....apparently they behave this way often. Very sad. No way to treat people!

1  Thank Sarita B
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Bruschetta came out with mushy warm bread and no fresh basil.

Penne bolognese:

1. Penne was way over cooked. Mush! Probably cooked around 15 to 18 minutes easily.

2. Tip off should have been when I asked for a sample of the sauce and was told no.

3. The bolognese sauce: horrible. Stewed tomatoes, what little meat was well over cooked.

No celerey, no minced oinion, no pork, no carrots, etc.

Don't bother.
Plus I took 2 bites and they didn't remove it from my bill. Horrible.

1  Thank Nitro207
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to head to 5th Ave for dinner after spending a lovely morning there.
We fancied Italian and this was one of the first restaurants we walked past so my husband hastily decided we’d go in.
The decor inside was pretty old and very tacky with some tv in the background and a concert of some Italian singer on the big screen. Not exactly a nice quiet dinner setting.
We ordered Anti pasti to start to share. It was described as ‘a mix of Italian meats’. It arrived and immediately I thought we’d got the wrong order but apparently not! The meats consisted of American cooked ham, American cooked chicken, American cheese slices, feta cheese and some salami.....not exactly Italian meats. Very disappointed- even more so that no bread or oil was offered to accompany the dish.
For main we ordered pizza. It arrived just as we had finished our starter and the waiter hadnt cleared our dishes before serving our main - very poor practice. They sat there until half way through our pizza.
Pizzas were pretty average. Nothing more I can say on them to be honest. Ate half and they boxed up the rest.
The only positive was the reasonable price of the meal as the starter was a complete disgrace.
Much better options if visiting Naples!!!

1  Thank Stuart-Steph23