“This is a rental house that will satisfy many...”
other travellers have booked this property
Luxurious King-Size Bed Tasteful Pool-side Lounge
Cheery in Every Season
Countertop for Breakfast
Intimate Dining Room
One of Two Bathrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
landscape...
Southaven, Mississippi
“This is a rental house that will satisfy many needs.”
Reviewed 24 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This house is great for sleeping, cooking, relaxing, swimming, playing games with family and friends and very close to all the amenities such as the beach and restaurants. You can not walk to the beach; but, you are very close. Also note, which I did not, there are lawn chairs in the garage that are provided and we missed that. So, look around for the extras that have been provided and it will be a great rental!

Mike L
“Palmview Rental”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This house is tastefully decorated with a pool/spa and lanai. Location is central to just about anywhere. Would rent it again if it was available.

natalie p
“Please I need contact information!”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My Family and I rented this place several times between 2008-2010. I can not locate their webpage. I remember it was bonitabythebeach, seem to not exist anymore.

Please let me know how I can contact you guys for a rental this May!!

I love you guys

Your age range 25-34
Maria O
Miami, Florida
“BEST STAY EVER...after visiting the West Coast for over 30 yrs.!!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family has been vacationing in the Naples, Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs area for over 30 years. My parents would take me and my sister when we were kids, and subsequently, they would join me and my husband along with our kids (I'm currently 54). This time around it was our 22 yr. old daughter, my husband, my mom and yours truly. In any event, Gary and Rik's house has been one of the nicest homes we have ever stayed in. The house is spacious, beautifully decorated, with an excellent pool and in a wonderful area. Barefoot Beach is less than a 5 min. car ride (with multi-million dollars homes on each side of the road as you drive to the beach). There is a Publix also less than 5 mins. away and in that plaza there is a sushi, Thai, ceviche restaurant called Komoon which was wonderful!!! Gary and Rik's house has everything one can possibly need during their stay. They have also made everything regarding the reservation so detailed and easily spelled out that they make it a breeze to rent from them. We will DEFINITELY RENT THIS HOUSE AGAIN!!! Thank you so very much for a wonderful time.

P.S. The only thing I would add to the home are some curtains to the bedrooms since the light comes in as soon as the sun rises and adjust the a/c in the room where the utility room is to make the room feel cooler.

Travelling group: Extended Family
dwaters65
Mackinaw, Illinois
“Absolutely Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough how overjoyed we were with our vacation home. Perfect hosts and and perfect house. Loved it and will definitely be reserving again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lanai and pool
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing