“A MUST IN NAPLES”
Review of Brooks Burgers

Brooks Burgers
Ranked #391 of 1 055 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food! Burger was perfectly prepared and the service was great!! I got the herb with a turkey burger! Will be returning!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love a good chocolate malt...and am constantly on the hunt for the best locations...on regular travels and locally.

When I read about Brooks Gourmet Burgers and Dogs in Naples, I noticed that several articles were praising their shakes, too.

I cannot comment on their food at this point, not having tried any, and will leave that for a future review. I’ve only tried their chocolate malt on three separate occasions. I figured I needed to try at least three different chocolate malts over a period of three weeks for comparison.

Bottomline, nearby Culver’s and Five Guys chocolate malts have them beat, hands down. Not that Brook’s malts are awful, just too soupy for a shake and skimping on the malt. Average.

For $5, in s smallish cup, it should knock my socks off. Not so much. And the best chocolate malts use, well...chocolate ice cream, not vanilla with chocolate syrup. Just saying....

Would I have one if I was eating a meal there?...perhaps. Just not my first or second choice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited the new Brooks Burgers by Publix off 41. It amazes me every time they open a new Brooks Burgers how they continue to consistently make their amazing signature burgers and hotdogs. I’ve never been disappointed. The strawberry goat cheese milkshake sounds weird, but is to DIE FOR! Best burgers, seasoned to perfection and always cooked perfectly!!! Definitely stop by and try their bison burger, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Have been a fan of Brooks Burgers since his first restaurant in Naples. So happy he is now closer to Marco. His burgers are the BEST . The menu is extensive. My husband loves the roast beef sandwich and says he could just drink the au jus. There is a full service bar. Angus Beef. Great sides. What more could you ask for??

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I went thinking it was a "burger place"....(Think Five guys.) But, they have a crazy nice menu, full bar, great service. GREAT that they opened in East/South Naples. 41 @ 951, Freedom Square, behind Carraba's! Give it a try!