Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
FindHotelUS$87
PricelineUS$90
TraveluroUS$105
All reviews continental breakfast full kitchen chain hotels during high season three night stay bottled water best kept secret coffee machine spent nights nice pool motel landscaping florida microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2021

First off' I would like to congratulate the landscaper for this hotel. This turned this hotel from a good hotel to better than good. Outstanding desk with nice large pool. Breakfast was continental but had more than your usually chain continental. I will return and recommend others also. Seems like a best kept secret in the area. Great courtesy and outstanding after hours check in. Also a good location.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Roge D
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Stop reading and book your room here already!
We had a non-vacation reason for having to come to Naples;
a sudden family situation. It was Valentine's Day weekend
and a 3 day weekend, at that, due to President's Day. EVERY
hotel was sold out. I called everywhere. And then,
I saw The Fairways Inn on line. It too was listed as
SOLD OUT but something made me call. Wonderful
Kim listened to why I needed a room and she said "well,
we're sold out but we do have one room only because
we're not renting it right now as it hasn't been upgraded.
Don't get me wrong, it's clean and you can have that
if you wish". I am so so so grateful to her. First of all,
this room was huge and had a FULL KITCHEN, including
DISHES, CUPS, GLASSES, SILVERWARE, etc.!!! That
was a Godsend! Second, it was beyond perfect and
incredibly clean. And... this sweet little motel is
a dream!!! Right outside your sliding doors is your
own patio, table and chairs. Just to walk around the
grounds is a true treat!!! The landscaping is lush,
tropical and you'll wish you could live there. The pool
is beautiful and guests were in it so I assume it's heated.
The pavilion house holds the complimentary breakfast
of fruit, pastries, bottled water, etc. Our room came
with a coffee maker and supplies. The bedding was
a dream come true. Our temperature in the room was
PERFECT! Our room was exceptionally quiet. I truly
cannot give this unique motel a high enough grade. But,
our local, Naples, family member did. She has lived in Naples over
30 years. She said when she no longer can keep up her condo,
she wants to live there at the motel. She said they have the
best cookouts for their guests; there's always something
fun happening, it's gorgeous, they have a laundry room,
it's close to everything and yet a world apart. Next time
you need a room in Naples, FL, I think you'll thank me.
Some day, I hope to go back for a vacation. I KNOW
we'll stay at the Fairways Inn.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank Smileywaggin
Reviewed 2 October 2020

Best hotel ever rooms are super clean excellent staff love this place 100% staff are so friendly been coming here for years love this place always looking forward to come back I have been coming here for years

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cathysN6406FL
Fairways Inn, General Manager at Fairways Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Caridad,

Thank you for your review of our property and staff. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stays at our property. We welcome and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 September 2020

I spent 3 nights at the Fairways Inn of Naples and was very pleased with my stay and would be happy to stay here again - and the prices are far better than most places in the area. There is definitely an old-time motel vibe to the property (its angled roof entry very reminiscent of the 1960's, in a good sense) which is set in a gorgeous tropical jungle setting. There is a very nice pool which some rooms face. I was in a "king kitchenette" room # 331 which overlooked the pool and was very well appointed (with all utensils in the kitchen) and the room was immaculate, with all the Covid restrictions being practiced in the lobby, in the breakfast room/gazebo and in the rooms themselves. All are masked and they are very helpful. I read the previous reviews and they are accurate. The best place for meals is Joey D's Italian and they deliver promptly to the property and have an excellent menu.

Room tip: Room 331, King Kitchenette
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank MartyMueller
Reviewed 9 September 2020

Fell twice from floor being wet - front desk said they will take care of my bill and never did. Injured my toe really bad. I have tried to get in contact with hotel manager to no avail. Front desk was suppose to refund my money but never did.

Date of stay: September 2020
Fairways Inn, General Manager at Fairways Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Dear Karinn:
Upon review of the camera footage, we discovered you indeed did slip outside in a parking area during one of our summer rain showers which resulted in a scrape to your toe. We regret that this incident diminished the enjoyable time you were having with your family and friends during the holiday weekend. Although you declined medical attention offered by our front desk associate, and insisted that it was nothing, we are refunding your stay. Please allow three to five business days for the refund to post to your account.