“Exceeded expectations”

Ranked #84 of 91 Quick Bites in Naples
Neighbourhood: Lely Resort
Neighbourhood: Lely Resort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This national chain fast food restaurant exceeded our expectations in every way. Sandwiches were well prepared and portioned. Service was also very good.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

We have been to & love many of the PT stores in south Florida, this has been the absolute worst. Dry chicken and waffle fries that were made about 2 weeks ago.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

They have the best chicken dinners. Get the rice and beans with your dinner! We eat there whenever we need quick lunch.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank beakie5
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Love Pollo's food, but on this first visit we found the chicken to be very dry and the service was a mess. Station for condiments was dirty, but it seemed everyone was working behind the counter and did not have time. Long lines.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Ordered delivery online Tuesday, January 14, 2020. Delivered by Door Dash, however, that is a separate issue. I received my order and it was missing 3 items I had paid for according to the receipt on the bag. I tried to call a local number on the receipt, however, I was put on hold by a computer and then told to leave a message since all agents were busy. They would call me back, well I'm still waiting on that call almost 24 hrs later. Terrible, terrible customer service. Lost my business and I love the food but if I don't get what I paid for...well that's kinda like stealing from me isn't it?

Date of visit: January 2020