“Best bakery in the area”

Milton Quality Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Milton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Best place to find the best tasting bakery items. Worth the trip out to get donuts, cakes, pies and pastries.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I could not believe that this AWESOME Bakery was open EVERY DAY Until 7:00 PM!!!! I needed a dessert on a Sunday at 6:00 PM and they were open!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!! And EVERYTHING is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD in this Bakery!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Milton Bakery has the freshest donuts and bake goods around. They are great at helping to make the cakes that you want. For example my friend loves lemon filled donuts, so the Milton Bakery made a cake for her birthday using the lemon filling as the middle layer and the topping for the cake I ordered.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This little gem is a must! My family of 4 went in and we decided to each get a few different breakfast treats and desserts for later. My husband and I were shocked when she said 'oh, you need to spend at least 5$ to use your card!' We thought for sure our total was going to hurt. We heard no complaints about having to get more! The doughs were fresh, soft, and delicious. I have not tried the cakes from here, but am told they are the best! I asked the price, and again was shocked at how low they were! It's a little distance for us to just hop on over, so we usually don't get to get anything unless we happen to be driving by on that side of town unfortunately, but we have been here about 4 times, and it is always packed, but always consistent with their products. The cinnabuns are as big as Andre' the Giants hand!
Must try's are: EVERYTHING!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

If you like bakery goods look no further. I have enjoyed this business professional quality product for 25 years. The doughnuts are the very best.