Reviews (14 862)
1 370
9 003
2 834
1 370
All reviews tresor tower sorrento tower lapis spa bleau bar liv nightclub pool area beautiful hotel junior suite lobby bar ocean view amazing service beach service people watching pool staff valet parking beach chairs scarpetta
490 - 495 of 14 862 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and the staff is friendly but bring your wallet. Food and drinks are very expensive. Rooms are large with great views numerous pools to choose from and access to the beach from the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

We take customer service very seriously, and appreciate your feedback in order to improve our service level in the future. We value you as a guest and look forward to the opportunity to exceed your expectations during a future stay.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The room was excellent and I can’t fault the service of the staff (in fact I’d rate them amongst the best I’ve stayed in and that includes a fair number of 5 / 6 stars) however I discovered what I regard as speculative invoicing against my credit card I discovered 1 day later a 190gbp charge for late check out at 12 which is rediculous given that we left the hotel at significantly before 11 in fact was arguing with valet why they took so long to bring car up at 10.45 as need to drive up to Orlando(by the way don’t count on their it will only take 15 minutes script - took us 40 on check out). We phoned up in Orlando and to their credit they refunded us but left a very bitter taste in my mouth given this charge was past the final agreed bill issued when I checked out at 10.30 (and in fact we had to spend a fair amount of our money on a call to do so). The only time in about 60 hotel stays I have had to argue about charges for that reason a three star would have been 4.5/5 otherwise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Marcus,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Fontainebleau. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via TripAdvisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The staff or all the workers are so friendly! It’s just amazing how friendly they are! It’s amazing to watch all the workers bustling about. Even in the night. I really like this place & they do well on the up keep!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your wonderful review! We are happy you were able to experience the Fontainebleau firsthand. It is our mission to deliver a great level of service to all of our hotel guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at the Fontainebleau and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

For an old grande dame, this hotel still has the vibe of a luxury hang out. This place reeks of history and it’s acquired legendary status. Even on a Sunday night locals were clambering to get into the nightclub. This place still has the buzz.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Wow! Thank you for your recent review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our hotel. Our Team Members work very hard to elevate your stay with us and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service has almost become a thing of the past. We consumers have grown accustomed to outsourced customer service departments and faceless, electronic "help." I had the pleasure of getting Agustin at the beach. He was so professional and courteous. He took great pride in his job. I don't see that very often these days, so I had to take the time to commend him on a job well done. AND Keesha was a great hostess as well. Thank you both

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate this great review! Agustin, Keesha and all of our Team Members go above and beyond to deliver the finest personal service, so it is truly rewarding when they are recognized for accomplishing their goals. We will be sure to share this review with our Team and in the meantime remain at your service.