“A fantastic spot in Miami Beach, and a wonderful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Agustín C
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“A fantastic spot in Miami Beach, and a wonderful host!”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We couldn't have hoped for a better location in Miami Beach. If you're on a budget, want a quiet, but well-located spot that is literally steps away from the beach, this is possibly as good as it gets. The apartment was very well equipped, has a nice view, excellent light, and stayed fresh even on hot days (tip: you can open both side windows to get a nice breeze inside).

Highly recommend, we would definitely return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Apr 2016
THANK YOU ! Hope you'll come back soon !
Gerald D
“PERFECT FOR OUR REQUIREMENTS”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed in this condo for 2 weeks and it was perfect for our needs. Everything that the owner, Susanna, stated in her advert was exactly as it was. The location may not suit everyone, but for us it was perfect as we wanted to be in the quieter area of Miami beach. It has good local amenities with excellent transport links of buses and taxis close by. Susanna the owner was very helpful with lots of good quality local information and anything we needed she was on hand to give advice either by e-mail or phone. The condo was spotless when we arrived and we could not fault it in any way, everything was provided for us and we even stayed a while longer on our check out day due to us having a late flight home, which was most helpful. I would recommend this condo to anyone and would have no hesitation in staying there again. All in all a very good experience.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Lourdes18...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great studio in a good location”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I stayed in this studio from July31 through August04, 2015 and my two sons and I agreed that this apartment studio was in a great location, near to the beach and many important commercial business that were really important for our stay. Also it was convenient located to commute to Miami whenever we need to do it. But one of the best thing was the good condition and the cleanliness of the apartment. Another thing that I really liked was that when we wanted to get in touch with Susanna, she was always available and prior our arrival, she sent all the important information that make our stay easier.
Thank you so much Susanna. I have already recommended your place to my relatives and friends.

Lourdes Baez

Columbia, Maryland
“True to form”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I just returned from my Miami trip, and let me just say Susanna, you are the best!!!!! It was the easiest rental I've EVER done.

Pros
*If you are considering renting this property what you see in the pics, is what you will see when you arrive for your stay.
*Love the access to the beach....so easy
*Susanna has just about any and everything in the condo you may need and/or forgot.
*The Tavern at Hotel Croydon (breakfast one morning, dinner two nights)...OMG!!!! The food is amazing, although some may think its expensive, I think its so worth the money. Option of outdoor (smoking allowed...yuck) or indoor seating is great.

Cons
*The elevator is small with no ventilation. We used the stairs.
*The bathroom shower is really cute but small. Also no ventilation.
*Although Susanna has the rules posted in the unit, I'm guessing whomever was staying next door didn't know about the "quiet hours". Thank goodness it was only one night and didn't last very long. the bass was up so high, the walls were vibrating.

My next quick get away, I hope to be able to stay here again. The fact that its away from all the noise and never ending partying on S. Beach, makes it even more worth while.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: no ventilation in bathroom
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chris_Mij...
“Beautiful Place + Location !!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

As soon as I arrived at this beautiful condo, I was so happy that I picked this place. Everything you can possibly need is here. Way better than a hotel and you can't beat the price. I booked this beauty for half of what a hotel wanted. The apartment is equipped with everything you possibly need. The bed and couch are really comfortable. You get free wifi and TV at no additional charge. The best thing me and my girlfriend loved was that the beach is literally across the street. Also the condo is very close to Lincoln Rd and Ocean Drive. It was nice to walk out in the sun compared to the New York weather. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. Susy was really nice and made sure I had the best vacation possible.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing