Free cancellation until 26/07
US$421
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$344
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$393
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$227
  • Beachfront
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
  • Restaurant
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$279
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$201
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$318
US$269
US$278
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I had last minute business travel to Miami Beach this week, and with Spring Break, was concerned that nothing close to my business would be available. I called and spoke to Vena about 6 hours before I would arrive, and she got me all set up. It's a beautiful property with all the Deco Charm of much more expensive places. Having looked at other reviews, I had all of the VERY hot water I could have ever used, a cute little private patio area, comfy bed, small kitchen and the place was SPOTLESS! I asked about a coffee pot for my room, and 30 seconds later it was delivered! This will definitely be my "go to" whenever I'm in Miami Beach!

Room Tip: Ground floor Jr. Suite with french doors to courtyard!!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I honestly don't know how this property earned a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2015. By the end of my two-night trip in January 2016, I was thinking they should call Anthony Melchiorri of “Hotel Impossible.”

After emailing the hotel regarding my late arrival time, and calling them upon my arrival in Miami, there was no one to greet me. I had to ring the doorbell, which rang four times and went to “voicemail.” I had to buzz again and wait. Not an auspicious beginning on a dark street, with lots of construction.

Bed: The king size bed had such little support that when I sat down, a “V” was created with my bum in the middle, and the mattress up by my hips. It was so lacking in support that I had to sleep sideways at the foot of the bed. No extra blanket was on the bed or in the closet.

Day bed: A twin day bed in the living room space made it possible to have another guest in the space. However, the diaphanous curtains in the room allowed so much light in from the courtyard that if you are the kind of person who needs darkness to sleep, it would not have been possible. No blinds or shades were in the room to block out the light.

Bathroom: Roach. Mold next to the triple canister for shampoo/conditioner/body wash. (No shampoo or conditioner.) Sink plug stopper dirty. Reused SoftSoap bottle with a clear liquid in it, instead of new soap.

Kitchen: No water glasses, just two coffee mugs and three huge red wine glasses.

I mustn’t forget the non-existent wake-up call. There was a yellow, 1970’s princess-style phone on the bedroom bureau. That was the phone I expected the call to come in on. It never came. Someone started banging on the door pretty early, and I thought, this must be in lieu of the wake-up call. Later I was told that someone had attempted to give me a wake-up call on my cell. (I don’t know about you, but I plug my cell in at night to charge it, and turn it off.) Just to see if the yellow phone even worked, I picked it up. No dial tone. If the phone wasn’t working, you would think they would take it out of the room.

The good things: Shower head was wide and large – a “rain” shower, and the pressure was good. The kitchen had a full-size refrigerator. The rooms were spacious, and there were two ample closets. It was close to the back of the Convention Center, and about three (long) blocks to the beach.

I would have changed hotels, except: (1) I had researched a long time to find a hotel near the Convention Center, where a conference I was attending was located. There were not so many hotels within a short walk that I could afford; (2) it was only two nights; (3) the hotel had charged me already.

Caveat emptor! Stay away from the innumerable problems in this place, is the best advice I can offer.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank LizzieandIzzy
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Sadigo Court is a slice of heaven - Step outside and you are in the heart of the South Beach lifestyle - beaches, fashion, restaurants - BUT - When you retreat back to your piece of paradise in Sadigo Court you are nestled back in time when life seemed so simple. Ambiance is peaceful, relaxing and romantic. Slept like a baby in the most comfortable bed ever! Worth every penny! I'm begging my boyfriend to please take me back to Sadigo Court in South Beach!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are individually unique and have French doors that open to the breathtaking courtyard!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015

Very good value for the area! I never would have found this place by myself. I stayed here for only one night on the advice of a friend. Hardwood floors, full living room, kitchenette, and a king sized bed in the bedroom. It's the same price as some of the "boutique" hotels in south beach... but the rooms are nicer and 3 times as big. Full sized refrigerator was nice to have. Parking garage was down the street, and kind of expensive. No breakfast, but a good little deli a few doors down with good coffee and breakfast sandwiches. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ACBoat
Reviewed 24 February 2015

Rooms were huge. You could live there with kitchens and plenty of storage space. Price was less than nearby hotels. Bed was firm and comfortable. Space was clean, Atmosphere was pleasant. Shower head was awful. All it all it was a very nice place and I would stay there again. We walked to the Jackie Gleason center and throughout the pedestrian area of south beach.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple