US$178
HolidayInn.com
US$414
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$301
US$283
  • Beachfront
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$267
US$181
  • Restaurant
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$228
US$217
  • Pool
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$438
US$393
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$436/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$198
US$282
US$255
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$318
US$295
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$136
Pestana Hotel Group
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Reviews (2 852)
2 853 results
1 241
1 241
All reviewsfront deskhilton propertiesbeach staffocean frontoutdoor barvalet staffthird flooran umbrellabeach accesslounge chairsoscarpoolsmiamibalconyuberconciergebartender
48 - 53 of 2 853 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brian Ander, Director of operations and his staff should be commended. They provided exceptional customer experience, and always with a smile. They made our 30th anniversary celebration a very memorable one. We look forward to returning back in October. Thank you Bryan and thank the wonderful staff that you oversee.

Forever grateful,

Ted and Ceci Baker

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Vikash M, General Manager at Hilton Cabana Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the wonderful review, Cecilia!

It's excellent you had such a fantastic experience with us for your 30th anniversary! We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job. Brian is a valued member of our team so it's no surprise he took such great care of you. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to sharing another splendid experience with you soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great Location and convenient Valet Parking services, specially in this area!!! Great service at arrival, Interaction from Leandro, the FD Manager and the associates. Hotel doing enhancements to the Lobby area and meeting spaces, but seamless to guest experience. Great Bar View, Pools in two levels. Upper terrace more private. Ordered Room Service and food was delivered promptly and great service! Breakfast services and quality makes you go and try!!! I recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Top Floors overlooking East Side
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the amazing review, Reynaldo!

It's wonderful you enjoyed your time with us so much! We're delighted you appreciated our convenient location with its stunning views. We love sharing our breathtaking sights with our guests and your praise for our team lets us know we're succeeding! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another excellent experience!

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a girls vacay and Miami Beach was the choice. My friend Marie is a Hilton Honors member and likes to choose that chain so here we are. Our flight got in earlier than our room was ready, so we checked our bags and went exploring. The hotel shoots a text when the room was ready, that was nice. Our room looked exactly like the pics the hotel posts online and we had requested a higher floor and were located on 8th, and a ocean view. The view was beautiful. The rooftop pool was also perfect. Saturday was our check in and on Sunday as we were laying enjoying life at the rooftop pool, we even got a text from hotel management asking how it is going so far. What a nice touch!!! That day after a day in the sun returned to our room at 430p and no one had come to clean it. No towels. Nothing. A hour later, they did knock on the door. I explained we were just leaving in about an hour and can I have towels for now. The employee must not of spoken English as she looked at me and had zero movements. I then said “towels” really slowly and she repeated it and went and got some. She gave me 4 and we placed them at the foot of our bed on the bench
The next morning we mentioned to front desk how when we returned from dinner, they had finished the room. Well they had made the bed. The Hilton honors free water we are supposed to get daily was not replaced, neither was the coffee, or shampoo etc in bathroom. The front desk aplogized and they’d ensure that wouldn’t happen.
And every day when we returned from a day in the sun our room was done up. However we never got our waters replaced. Why not? It’s part ofnhilton honors. And they never removed any empty bottles our on our balcony view. This is important as when we would sit on our balcony we would see maid service cleaning others, so why not ours.
The maid service on our check out knocked at 9am and asked if we wanted our rooms done. We said we were checking out so no. And they actually asked “what time is check out”. Our response was uhhhhhhh it’s 11am, (like every hotel ever).
As you can tell the maid service was the biggest negative of our stay.
The beach was beautiful, ocean the same. Kinda gross that the seaweed that washes up is never removed. I’ve only stayed at all inclusive “resorts” who do remove that when it washes up. I mean you can’t help what the ocean brings of course but taking pride in what your guests experience should be a priority. Yes, I can just step over it, but it was a big big step. The pools and Cabanas to lay in were spectacular. It’s where on the resort we spent most of our time. It would of been nice if someone did come to see if we wanted drinks, we would of paid for that. Instead we ended up grabbing our own from the many liquor stores and mixing in our room and storing in water bottles by the pool. But If the hotel had offered service to the pool they would of made $$$ off us for sure.
We are at the bar restaurant a few times. The staff is polite and the food is good. But the service after you eat took a very long time for someone to come over and give us our bill. I’m talking 20-40 min we’d sit there completely done just waiting to find any server and say “can we have our bill”. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very beachy and the TVs very nice.
Sat night and Sun night we noticed after 10p and once around 1130p people swimming in the rooftop pool and we thought omg Monday night after we go to the Mlb Marlins game lets do that. So we returned around 1030p and went to the place they keep the beach towels. It was empty. We asked Front desk, saying we’d like to go for a late night swim, and they said they’d get us some. But we waited about 10 min and just decided to not use towels and dry off and go back to room. So we changed and went for a swim. It was wonderful. Until a staff member came and told us the pool was closed. We said uhhh but last two nights we’ve watched people swim from our balcony around this time. He truly didn’t believe us. And why wouldn’t the front desk tell us it’s closed instead of saying, oh you want to go for a swim now, hang on, we will get you towels...doesn’t make sense.
At 5p at the rooftop pool, there was a set up, free drinks and snacks for Hilton Honora members. The servers there were REALLY nice. I returned my plate at the end and she thanked me for returning it (I guess people don’t)
So. We had some ups and downs with the staff but the views of the ocean and rooftop pool were exceptional. And a vacation is what you make of it, so the annoying parts with the hotel service we tried to joke about. The only part we couldn’t joke about was the maid service in the room, when I asked for those towels and the worker didn’t even know what i was saying and gave me 4 after i said “towels”. When we used them the next day my friend said “hey, please tell me the towels we put at the bench in the room, you wiped your face with one and got makeup on it?” I said i didn’t. And sadly one of those clean towels, the one my friend used on her body, had make up stains on it. Gross.
Would I recommend this hotel? Views views views. Yes. Front desk, nice, bell hop — the two nicest people helped us load our bags into our Uber - we even tipped they were THAT nice. Concierge also nice.
But maid service and food service were a big thumbs down.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Laura.

While we're happy to hear you enjoyed many positive aspects of our hotel including our stunning views, it's disheartening that you had such challenges with our service. We always strive to exceed all the needs of our guests, which is why your review is so upsetting. We're disappointed that our service didn't meet your expectations and that your room wasn't refreshed properly. We will be sure to discuss all of your concerns with the appropriate members of our team so we may improve for the future. The comfort and satisfaction of our guests is important to us and we would love another opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stephanie at the front desk was able to get me a room upon arrival and the Bellman Raymund, was a huge help in making local recommendations and getting me safely to my room! Such a great stay. The hotel was beautiful and with such nice people!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, America!

We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us! We appreciate your praise for our team; they work very hard to ensure every guest feels right at home. We are delighted you felt welcomed and valued during your time with us!

We'd love to share another positive experience with you in the future! Have a beautiful day, and thanks again for sharing!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel about once every month or so, for work trips. From the valet and housekeeping staff, to the front desk checkin (thank you, Michael), to the bar and restaurant workers, I am always treated with a pleasant smile, and great customer service. My room is always clean and fresh, and almost every stay, i have a nice view. The pool and beach areas are resort quality, which is very nice, in a smaller hotel, like this, since it is not crowded. This is my favorite hotel in the Miami area, and always my first choice, on my regular visits.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank susanmR4627ES

Thanks for the amazing review, Susan!

It's excellent your time with us was so fantastic! We take great care in providing top-notch service for all of our guests. Your praise for our team and clean rooms lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another splendid experience with you!

Have a stellar day!