“Great condo and a great rate!”
other travellers have booked this property
Our Beach & Park that await you only 2 streets away :)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our Beach & Park that await you only 2 streets away :)
A truly historical Art Deco building.
As you arrive, Privacy and Flowers greet you :)
Isn't it great to have a Full Kitchen... just in case you want to cook!
We installed a sliding divider to offer some privacy in-between the living and bedroom areas.
Huge walk-in shower with powerful shower head!
Washer & Dryer, and walk-in closet.
The path to our condo owners & guests pool.
Splish, Splash in our private pool that's only available to owners & their guests!
Refreshing to swim in or enjoy a bottle of wine while lounging.
Here's a private place to BBQ within our private property
Secure entrance
Elevator service to our floor.
Perfect for an early morning coffee, or a glass of wine :)
Ocean Drive awaits you 3 streets away!
My lovely wife looking for the perfect spot in the sand for us to tan.
A few steps away from our condo, and you can rent a two-wheeler.
Just another day in the sun... and WELL deserved!
For just 25 cents, catch this bus, one street away from our condo & travel all around South Beach!
Here's all the stops the 'South Beach Local Bus' makes for only 25 cents!
I think our beach is the best. Quiet, soft sand, clear water and Peace & Relaxation.
South Pointe Park. A place to stroll, bike, run, eat, RELAX! It's 3 streets south of our condo :)
East South Pointe Park.
Taking a Cruise? The port is only 5 miles from our front door!
Taking a Cruise? The port is only 5 miles from our front door!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Louisiana...
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great condo and a great rate!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Condo is just as pictured and described on website and is very nice. Perfect location, quiet street but within a few blocks of everything we needed and most of the things we wanted to see. Owners and manager were great to work with. Will definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condo, price, location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
barbies
altrincham,cheshire
“Great Location in South Beach”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The Condo is in a great location on a nice quite road. So you are not disturbed at night by noise. It's within easy walking distance(5 minutes) of Ocean Drive,restaurants, shops and the beach. There are a number of restaurants very close by which are excellent and a Publix supermarket about 15 minutes walk away. You can pick up the local bus at the end of the road that goes all around South Beach for 2 cents. The Condo itself is well equipped,nicely furnished and has everything to make for an enjoyable stay from beach chairs to WIFI. We felt very safe and secure at the Condo the building is well cared for and albeit the pool is small it is clean with a number of loungers around it. Great for a cooling dip if you've been trekking around Miami all day. The owners are professional and very helpful. Would recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Playa del Carmen

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Hinwil
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Service
Management Response
11 Feb 2014
In some situations, no matter how hard you try to turn a negative situation into a positive one, you can't please everyone all the time. As you can see this is the FIRST negative response we have ever received.

When Karin had placed a deposit, there had already been another guest that booked our condo earlier that day on another vacation rental website. Unfortunately, that other website's calendar didn't sync & unknown to me never updated the calendar we have on FlipKey. It was a glitch on MY part that slipped through & didn't make me aware that there was an overlap of 3 days between 2 guests. It wasn't until 2 1/2 month PRIOR to Karin's reservation that I discovered it. I notified her immediately, and began to provide resolutions. I was offering to place her & her husband in a duplicate floor-plan & quality condo like ours, in the same building, on the same floor for the first few days of her vacation. Then discount her stay by $140 (one night) for this unforeseen inconvenience. No matter what I said, how I explained this could happened, Karin was not pleased. Therefor I asked FlipKey to refund the deposit that they had collected immediately .

I had shared a story with Karin that upon our first ever "Vacation Rental" journey, my wife & I experienced a scheduling conflict as well! We showed up to a condo, opened the door and found a couple laying around watching TV! After calling the owner, the best he could do was put us up in a SHARED apartment on the other side of town for the next 2 days, until the existing reservation, that we walked in on, could leave. I saw that he did the BEST he could given the situation, and I still gave him an excellent review. He had good intentions and was doing everything he could to turn a "wrong" into a "right". My wife and I ultimately ended up having a FANTASTIC vacation. I only wish that Karin had given us the same opportunity. Again, I'm sorry Karin, I really am.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing