31 people are viewing this hotel
US$768
Hotels.com
US$648
Free cancellation until 21/04/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
US$768
US$614
SAVE US$154
PricelineUS$637
Agoda.comUS$637
Expedia.comUS$648
All reviews club level south beach took great care chairs and umbrellas ocean front pool bar amazing service front desk manager alfredo partial ocean view great pool beautiful hotel isaac emmanuel property fuego miami
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Service was on point across the entire stay, from the front desk to the restaurants to the pool/beach. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, including allowing an early check-in and late check-out. COVID precautions were closely followed by employees and most guests. Lobby and community spaces were clean and beautiful, as was the room. Room was also spacious. Complimentary bottles of water were plentiful. Chilled fruit/cucumber infused water was also available on the pool deck. Pool water was the perfect temperature.

Location is ideal, with numerous highly rated restaurants within walking distance. Multiple less expensive (but very tasty) cafes also in close proximity. I appreciated the entrance being off of Collins Ave, as this made the hotel seem secluded from the activity of the street. Have also stayed at the 1 Hotel South Beach and would again choose this property for my next visit.

1  Thank CupOJoe512
Matthew Quick, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear CupOJoe512,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I especially love reading great reviews about our team of Ladies and Gentlemen. I agree that our location can't be beat, and I'm so happy to see that we are your home away from home in South Beach. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Carlos on the beach is literally amazing! He’s such a hard worker, he’s running up and down the beach breaking a sweat and he is the sweetest most caring person we have ever met out here! We came from the Fountainblu and it was really crazy, covered with kids, and wasn’t what we expected at all but when we came to the Ritz Carlos our expectations were so high and our trip turned around!! If you go anywhere on South Beach make sure you visit the Ritz and ask for Carlos!! -Jordan

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jordandO7310BE

Dear jordandO7310BE,

I am so happy that we met and surpassed your expectations. I will be sure to share this with Carlos and his team. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Was at this Ritz years ago and thought it was OK.... just got back now it is awesome in my opinion and my guests thought the same. We felt like princesses the whole time. We were on the Club Level , that alone should have Tiaras set aside for a ladies week:-) . Between Paco, Lenny , Eduardo and the lovely ladies that worked up there not one complaint was heard. Seating was comfortable. The servings of sandwiches, breakfast , appetizers and drinks were great and plentiful. They have French Champagne ( my personal favorite) Anything you craved, they set aside for you. Nice well heeled crowd too...
Location- great , beachfront. Fabulous sunrise. Only problem nighttime was a bit seedy due to homeless close by . Funny great that Walgreens is attached but the downside are the less than fortunate in front of the Ritz/Walgreens asking for $. You are walking distance to Lincoln, Collins and Ocean Drive.
Beach- water was Aqua Blue. Beautiful. Chairs very comfortable. The outsourced beach company should speak the Ritz language.
Wait service on the beach was very good. Just a bit surprised no complimentary water, lotion , aloe , just the last day. Maybe because I said something. All in all a busy week and everyone was great!
Rooms- we had a Ocean Front on the Club level. Beds were great. Balcony good, view fantastic. Shower was fine. Ok
Management is superb! One of my favorite GM’s is there and she makes the Ritz and or St. Regis 110 percent better and I’m sure this will happen here at this property. Have no fear.
I’m coming back to this palace with my husband who equally loves Sevice as well as comfort and convenience.
Enjoy travelers... please contact me work any questions... you will get the South Beach vibe , feel like a boutique hotel with wonderful service!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank oneLmichele1111
Matthew Quick, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear oneLmichele1111,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I'm so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at our resort, and that our team of Ladies and Gentlemen around the hotel made you feel like royalty! These are my favorite comments to read and I will certainly share them with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay with your husband. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Really disappointed in the guest service and communication from this hotel.

Right at the start of our guest experience we reached out to the hotel for some vital information regarding our stay via messenger and emails and nobody even bothered to reply to us.

When you think of the Ritz Carlton brand these days sadly it is in our opinion not the flag bearer in service and standards in the hospitality sector.

Whoever manages this hotel should have a serious look at what guest expectations for service are and perhaps try not to just match them but exceed them.

1  Thank lars198122

Dear lars198122,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to see that your stay was not to your expectations. At The Ritz-Carlton, we truly pride ourselves on delivering the finest personal services and facilities, and exceeding guest expectations. Honest feedback like yours is helpful as we work to improve the guest experience moving forward. Thank you again for staying with us, and for sharing your opinion. It is much appreciated.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

The newly renovated Ritz in south Beach is outstanding!! Just spent seven nights with my family during February break. Our expectations were surpassed on every level. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and the bed was like sleeping on the clouds!! We also had club floor access which provided us drinks, breakfast, lunch and snacks...it’s beautiful and the staff is like no other hotel. They are so attentive and kind that it’s mind blowing. The pool is super fun and buzzing and even poolside on one of the busiest weeks the waiters are constantly checking in and making sure you have everything you need! We met some great people by the pool and everyone was having a great time. Amazing dj and even live music for lunch which was a huge plus. We couldn’t have been happier as they truly exceeded our expectations. It’s our new go-to hotel whenever we are in south beach!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Natnej
Matthew Quick, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Natnej,

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach and for your glowing review! I especially love reading your kind words about our incredible team of Ladies and Gentlemen, who I agree are the heart of our resort. I'm so happy to know that we are your new 'home' in South Beach and we look forward to welcoming you back!