“Good Ingredients...Fair Preparation”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #44 of 64 Quick Bites in Miami Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: Our concept is about the food and drinks, of course, but it's also about our team, our Latino influence, our practices, and the hundreds of decisions we make each day that affect the world around us. Our mission is to deliver superior quality products and to provide a unique experience and services for our customers.
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Ordered a couple of burgers w/ fries and chips & guacamole. The ingredients seem to be first rate. Fresh and tasty. Fries were really good w/ the aioli. Guac was obviously fresh made. Problem was we ordered our burgers medium rare. They were medium well. I guess we should have know we were in trouble when they asked if we wanted them medium or medium well to begin with. How hard is it to cook a burger medium rare? Also, the chips (which were very good) were made from flour tortillas and my daughter has gluten issues. Really, that ought to be made plain on the menu. At least where I've been in my 62 years, the default chips are made from corn.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Huge delicious hamburgers of every type and variety ! Nice outside patio, good service , delicious onion rings , cold drinks . This place off Washington and 5 th has it all

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank tenantrep
Reviewed 28 March 2020 via mobile

Two issues. One, bottom buns were soggy, drenched in the grease of the otherwise tasty burgers. Suggestion, bottom bun should be left on the side on all takeout and delivery orders. Fries were greasy too. Two, I ordered guacamole and chips but thankfully noticed before leaving that it wasn't in my bag. Food preparer said he thought I only asked for sides of guacamole. The problem is the food preparer, behind counter 10 ft away, takes order while customer stands at door and screams over loud music. Later when I explained what I wanted, he gave me a box of chips and said the 3 small containers of guacamole were all it comes with, essentially 3 teaspoons. Sorry I left a tip....lesson to wait until order is confirmed. Hard to take care of these small businesses during this crisis when the customer service experience is poor.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Q427HPandrewc
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Great tasty, juicy ( and tall) burgers. Friendly staff, Retro diner atmosphere. And they served it medium rare as we like. Burger Perfection!

Date of visit: February 2020
3  Thank StellanovaCPH
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

Great burgers and even better fries! All products were fresh and you can tast it. Also friendly staff and nearby the beach.

Date of visit: December 2019