5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$172
travelup.comUS$226
Reviews (1 217)
1 217 results
All reviews broken shaker shared room south beach cool vibe pool area common areas enjoyed my stay nice pool hostel dorm miami backpackers block roommates hip privacy vibes
Selected filters
13 - 18 of 1 217 reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2021

The generous and kind staff, concept of sharing space, the herb garden, and the location was a moment of heaven in a challenging tender time we are all living through. I so appreciated the time alone, and the possibility of community when desired.

1  Thank laura Marie t
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I've stayed in both the hotel and the hostel part over the years. I love that it's close to the beach, and the atmosphere is chill and relaxed for Miami. Everything is clean, and the staff always goes over and beyond with customer service. I love this place.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I couldn't complain much about my stay as you get what you pay for. It's affordable and with COVID you can't expect too much. The staff are pretty good and they try to attend to you as much as they can when you have questions or need assistance. They can tend to get overwhelmed sometimes with people complaining but really they do their best to help their guest. The bed is comfortable, good AC and most importantly it's close to the beach and access to public transportation.

1  Thank prlab604
Reviewed 18 February 2021

After they told me I only booked one night I came back after putting my stuff in the room to show proof they took a picture of my proof and did nothing until the next day and they told me they didn’t have any more rooms but when it was check out time all the sudden they had another king size bed room on the same floor! Lairs and the charged me $302 when they charged me $115 the Friday night before terrible. So mad they did this to me taking my hard earn money after I got a deal they stick it to me. Great for business I’ll never go there again. Ugly old hotel anyways I was just trying to save some money.

1  Thank charlieleyva
Jermaine Andderson, General Manager at Freehand Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Hi Charlieleyva, Thank you for completing a review. I don’t understand what happed during your most recent stay and would like to speak to you to get the full details. Please contact me directly at 305.531.2727.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

one of the worst places I've been, dirty place, they robbed me in my room, the reception was refused to left a food delivery to my room ! They refused to answer for what I lost inside the room !! this place is run terrible !! The most disgusting thing in Miami and the lowest people I ever seen. Homeless in this place using wifi ! This place is really nasty in all ways . Cheap of course .

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nic0learias

Hi Nic0learias, Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. I am very disappointed that your stay did not leave up to expectations. I am in the process of reaching out to you, to understand what went wrong and how do we correct the issues. I look forward to speaking with you soon.