“Saturday’s affair with Paul”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #20 of 64 Quick Bites in Miami Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I live in Miami and I come to Paul every Saturday morning I can.. to the point that they know my order!
I’ve been coming for years and still enjoy sitting solo enjoying my English breakfast tea and half baguette with butter and marmalade!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank L5708EWlauras
Write a reviewReviews (1 152)

1 - 5 of 1 152 reviews

Reviewed 3 February 2021

Always stop off at Paul for Coffee and a pastry. The pastries are like no other, the service impeccable and the outdoor seating a plus.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I have traveled a lot, I LOVE to support small business and give great reviews so it's a bummer this won't be a good one. If you want over-priced, take advantage of location food, go to Paul's. The food came out cold and had to be sent back THREE TIMES. It also came without bacon TWICE and when we got the bacon it was the same grocery store microwave bacon you would buy as treats for your dog -- I know this because I do. As you can see in the photos it was disgustingly greasy and the slopped a cold fry in there for good measure. Speaking of grocery store, then there were the "potatoes" they served. These were not only not potatoes but cold fries that come straight from the bag and it was so bad they mixed different bags together. The "side of fruit" was a couple of WILTED strawberries which also tasted like garbage. And guess what, they didn't even care about any of this. A manager never came to us and they still charged us $45 for this. What a lame place, do NOT recommend and just take a little more time to walk down Lincoln, there are much better places to eat.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank JenO529
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Took a croque monsieur and it should be not a challenge for the cooker... especially when the price is 10.95 before taxe- there is nothing to eat.
We also took a salade niçoise.. what a shame.. nothing to eat, baby tomatoes without any taste
price : 13.95 before taxe
Please avoid this “restaurant “ As a French I am dismayed to see how the french know-how is not respected.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Guillaume L
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

I have been in many Paul restaurants through the years in Europe and when I saw this in Lincoln Road I went in but what a disappointment it was. The worst French onion soup, no bread, onions are n't caramelized, alnost like fresh onion taste and cheese was not melted it was cheap shredded cheese. I don't know where the managers are from but obviously they have no idea how French onion should taste like. Just go Nordsrtorm Bistro and try it or even any other restaurant that serves it.
Quiche plate also has no word to describe for 10 dollars mushy waste of ingredients.

I have never felt worse for a $17 spent. Waste!
The only good thing about it was the waiter, he was very kind when I complaint.

Date of visit: September 2020