All reviews boiled eggs comfortable stay free breakfast short stay lq walmart cruise
Reviewed 7 July 2017

This hotel was centrally located to the things that we wanted to do while in the Miami area. The hotel was an older hotel, but for the most part it was clean. We stayed for 6 nights so we didn't have the cleaning staff to come in every day, but I did have to seek them in order to get clean towels everyday. Other than that I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0980gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for your comments Ms. Deidra. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again.
Ena R - Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a very good hotel. The price is fair, breakfast is included, the employees are polite and helpful, our room had a small refrigerator and a microwave, and up to 2 pets are allowed. We took 1 pet. The reason I didn't rate it excellent is because the carpet in the hallway in front of our room was not clean. Otherwise, we were happy with the service. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank noilae
lq0980gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Noilae,

I would like to thank you for making La Quinta Inn & Suites your lodging choice. We greatly appreciate your kind words in regards to our team. My team works extremely hard to assure that each guest feels optimistic and assured about their stay with us. I would like to address the concerns you shared about our hallway carpets, we are about to renovate our lovely property this summer. This project will cure all the concerns about our product quality and help guest create memorable experiences while lodging with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Every month I go to the hotel is a better experience, Jose from the reception is an excellent employee, clean comfortable rooms, the people are very friendly the breakfast very complete and delicious no need to wait for tables all very comfortable

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0980gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear CarmencD6866XC,

Carmen, I would like to thank you for making La Quinta Airport West your place of escape and lodging needs. I am so pleased to know that Jose our Employee of the Year was able to make your experience memorable. We strive to make our guest feel welcomed and assured. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and if we could be of any assistance please feel free to visit us.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Terrible dirty hotel worn dirty carpets uncomfortable beds grungy bathroom air conditioner sounds like a freight train does not cool and the filter is full of mould. Avoid this hotel at all costs. Housekeeping does not know what cleaning means it takes more than just making the beds to clean the rooms properly.The best part of my 2 night stay was when I checked out .

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Alicias47
lq0980gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Alicias47,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We value your feedback and will make the necessary adjustments. With that said I would like to apologize for all the short comings that you experienced and rest assured that we will correct these concerns.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have stayed at LQ Inn MIA West in almost all my trips to Miami in the last twelve years, and my satisfaction was always 100%. But in this stay I observed how the over all attention to the maintenance has gone downhill; the back elevator out of service, the back door lock no always responds, the room keeper leave you without towels, and one of the days the central aisle had a bad odor to black water. I hope the management pay attention to all this, otherwise loyal customers as me will search for other lodging options.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ltoviedo
lq0980gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for your comment Mr. Luis! Please trust we are working diligently to address the inconvenience you had experienced. I am very happy to inform you that our Hotel will start a FULL renovation in the next two weeks, and we enjoy a brand new hotel very soon. We hope to have the pleasure to serve you again.
Ena R - Assistant General Manager