Book now, pay at stay
Hilton.com
US$106
US$102
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$102
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$138
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$270
Mandarin Oriental
Reviews (2 166)
2 166 results
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportcatch of the dayfree shuttlecar rentalshuttle servicedolphin mallhotel shuttlecontinental breakfastcruise portsouth beachjorgelobbyairlinelatinmiauber
9 - 14 of 2 166 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think the Regency Hotel Miami is a nice hotel with friendly staff members. I will sure come back for a short stay.
We also made use of the shuttle service to the Dolphin Mall and the shuttle service to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melissa C, Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

We pride ourselves in great customer service from all staff members! We are glad you enjoyed the stay!

Hope to have you come back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first stay was through AA cause of a delayed flight. My Second stay was when I was in transit to St. Thomas after hurricanes Irma ans Maria. I had to make several changes to my itinerary, cause of the airport opening on St. Thomas. At that time Patricia worked with me in giving directions to the surrounding stores. For this I was extremely grateful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! We appreciate the 5 star rating and the multiple visits to the hotel! We will be sure to pass along your message to Patricia, glad she was of help with the directions!

Thanks for trusting us with your stay!

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were old and outdated. The hallway smelled horrible. My daughter left her shoes and we called numerous of times and someone told us they will call if they find them, which mean someone kept them. Never staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We apologize if the stay was not as expected. We will investigate each and every issue presented. Who did you speak to in regards to the shoes left? I would love to look into this personally.

Please give me a call at 305-441-1600

Rooms Division Manger

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's an airport hotel and, as hotel airports go, it's a very convenient one, the staff is pleasant, the rooms are comfortable and clean, and there are restaurants within walking distance. I have used several hotels around Miami International and so far that's the one I Prefer

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We really appreciate the rating. Thanks! It is great to hear you enjoyed the staff and rooms! We are glad you prefer us!

Hope to have you return soon!

Rooms Division Manger

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My son and I were in Miami for a couple of days, and we decided to stay at the Regency Hotel Miami. Our room was spacious, with a large balcony, on the 3rd floor. There was ample parking, and the hotel location made it easy to navigate to other points of interest in the Miami area. The staff at the hotel were friendly and were very helpful with any questions we had. The bed was comfortable, and the room was quiet. There was also a mini-fridge in the room to keep our drinks cold. The room price was affordable, and we were happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Room at end of hallway is very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Melissa C, General Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are grateful for your comments, they are important to us. I am happy you had a positive experience with service, food and accommodations.

Jose Miguel Batista De Pool