“Kids and fun! ”

Laserland & Adventure
Ranked #33 of 67 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Laser-tag is a fast paced game played in a high tech environment. It’s fun for the young as well as the young at heart!! Laser-tag combines cutting edge computer technology with an action-oriented game to create an exhilarating, heart-pounding adventure in which strategy and teamwork are joined to defeat your opponents while having fun!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Such a fun place! The laser tag arena is not too big, but big enough for kids and adults to play a fun game of laser tag. Each game costs 13 dollars and are 20 minutes long. Sometimes they have specials that are 15 dollars for two games. You can also host a birthday party here! Which I suggest because there are tables, food, and an arcade on top of the laser tag arena.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My family group of 10 (8 adults, 2 kids age 6) visited Laserland today and we had the best time. When you arrive, you open the doors to the main entrance where there are a couple arcade type games and the front desk purchase laser tag games. There is also a concession area where they sell food items (pizza, hot dogs, drinks) and further up there is a small arcade where everyone can enjoy themselves and play games while waiting for their group color to be called.

Once you are called you are guided into a small room of up to 24 players and a short video is played with rules and information. After the short video you walk into the room with all the laser vests and put them on (phasers are attached to the vests). Within minutes the entire group of players is released into the laser tag room and the game immediately begins.

Our group had the best time, we played 2 games. We even had a small issue after our second game and the manager and employees were extremely understanding, handled it so graciously and made sure we all left satisfied and happy, which we all did. This place is a great place for the family to have fun and enjoy time together as a team or play against one another. Our 6 year olds were so excited too and had an amazing time even though we were a little nervous they might be afraid or not know exactly what to do, but in minutes they too were having the best time and couldn't stop talking about the game.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My grandson love the laser battle. We go in family and spend 3 hours playing and eating hot dogs and sodas.
You can eat american and venezuelan snacks and the staff is bilingual and very friendly.
Have an arcade, its no big but you can enjoy some time there.
The best is the Laser Battle and you can be a soldier for a few minutes.
Its for childs and for no childs...but with a young spirit.
The prices are good. its no expensive.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is a very family fun-filled place. The staff is extremely kind. There are arcade games and food. Its fun for all ages.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2015

I should have read some of the reviews before purchasing a Groupon for this place. I've had my reservation cancelled twice in consecutive weeks. The first time they called me two days prior to my reservation. Just telling me that they would be closed. They gave me a two hour cancellation call the second time. The lady on the phone, Merriam (I believe), claimed that she was taking the initiative by calling me. Doing me a favor so that I wouldn't have to drive over there to find the establishment closed.

You must have pretty low standards of customer service and professionalism. Here's an idea: Clear the time on your reservation book for your anniversary party, so that you don't take reservations during that time. Also, there wasn't a supervisor or a manager that I could speak with. And that might be the problem: No leadership or accountability right before your anniversary party.

Thanks for dampening on what should have been a nice night with my kids.

PS...Groupon refunded me the purchase.

2  Thank O-team
MediaLaserland, General Manager at Laserland & Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

We deeply apologize for the experience you had we us and all the inconvenience this might have caused you. We work very hard every day to improve our services and regret having issues, such as this one, with any client, specially when these issues affect the little ones of the house. We take full responsibilities for this and assure you we will continue to work on improving each and every day.