Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
Review Highlights
They are letting it run down

Very disappointed ☹️ with the conditions at the Casino from the last time I was here. It is not... read more

Reviewed 14 February 2020
Bigo1952
Findlay, Ohio
via mobile
What happened!

We have stopped at the Miccosukee every time we are either go to, or returning from vacation in the... read more

Reviewed 5 February 2020
Jim B
Ontario, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from US$39,00
from US$49,00
from US$75,60
from US$63,20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

This is the first one dot review I have given on this site. This casino is awful. There are only a few mechanical slots in the place. That's what I like to play. This place looks like it's seen better days, it's beat up and dirty. The one positive I can say is the bathroom was clean.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I live in key west and this is the closest casino with a hotel. this casino is ok at best. the last time I was there I cant believe they started charging for drinks including coffee and they also say they have wifi but they don't tell you they charge the hell out of you for it. the rooms are ok but nothing special. the buffets are not that good either every thing is cold. the restaurant on the second floor is the only thing that I can rave about.they now are charging to park also.also most people that go here don't speak English so its hard to communicate.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice but I went to play poker. No one spoke English people were eating at the tables people were reading text messages at the table. I have never been to a casino where the customers ran the casino. The people in charge do not know how to run a casino and the place is making money anyway. The place has potential to make so much more. The casino needs someone to run it that gives a Damm!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 24 March 2016

very good lunch buffet ,meat,fish,chicken,pasta,desert's,all included buffet ,price is cheap and you will enjoy the food.

Date of experience: March 2016
3  Thank Miguel M
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here the night before our cruise out of Miami. The staff wasn't very friendly at the Front Desk. The rooms where clean and comfortable. The casino was smoke filled but that's to be expected. The shuttle to the cruise port was free and convenient. The breakfast buffet was good with a lot of options.

Date of experience: February 2016