Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$138
Hilton.com
US$152
US$144
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
Hotels.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$162
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$100
US$91
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$142
US$132
Priceline
Reviews (2 795)
2 795 results
1 956
1 956
All reviewsbrickell keyla marprivate beachman made beachazul restaurantsouth beachperuvian restaurantturn down serviceroom serviceluxury hotelpool staffin room dininglarge balconyoverlooking the baypool sidelobby baramazing hotel
65 - 70 of 2 795 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Excellent service and amenities, as would be expected at an MO. Having La Mar (a fantastic peruvian restaurant) on site is a huge plus. The pool and private beach are a treat, as is the spa. We stayed in suite 1521, which had beautiful views of the water and downtown. My only complaint is that the hotel is more dated and less trendy/stylish than other MO properties.... it will soon be time for an update!

2  Thank ZuzziTravels
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I travel from Costa Rica to Miami about 3 times a year for business and the MO is my favorite hotel.....from the room itself....to the downtown skyline and bay views.....to the room service.....the lobby bar......(great for a light dinner).....and the concierge service.....always there to help me find what I need and the best way to get there.....plus handling any problems along the way.....thanks for everything you do and I'll be back in June!

Tulemar Dave

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We've stayed in some of the best hotels in the world (Ritz, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Rosewood etc.), but I believe this is the best customer service experience I've ever had. Everyone wants to make sure you're having an excellent experience on their property. I mentioned in a casual conversation with a gift shop attendant that my spa service was just good, not great. The same day the spa manager called me and insisted that I repeat the service so I could be wowed. The second time was perfect, but just the gesture was highly unusual. Even more unusual is that the gift shop attendant felt empowered and concerned enough to relay that I was satisfied but not elated. On another occasion I saw a belligerent guest have no fewer than four staff members come and try to make him happy. The guy really should have been kicked out but they tolerated him and tried to make the situation better. The spa has ample products and equipment, so you need almost nothing to get ready. There's a bar on the lobby level with excellent music from live bands on Fri and Sat. The drinks and food are really good. We loved that. The room is comfortable and there's a real door on the bathroom so sounds are not transmitted. Not one of those barn doors that keep popping up on other hotels that drive me crazy. The tub and shower are open to the room, but there's a shade that can be pulled down if you choose. An array of toiletries are in your room. Breakfast is great. Lunch was pretty good. Walking distance to shopping and more restaurants. Clothes and gifts can be purchased in the gift shop and in the spa. Wonderful area to walk next to the water for strolling or exercise.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the harbor(but perhaps they all have a view of the water).
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were staying for our honeymoon and had made prior arrangements weeks in advance with the staff and again had confirmed these arrangements on the day of check-in and NONE of the requests were fulfilled. It was extremely disappointing to walk in with my bride to find a bare and plain room when I had gone through the effort to make it an unforgettable moment for us. I really expected much more from such a renowned 5-star establishment. VERY DISAPPOINTING. The staff tried to make up for it by allowing us to order complimentary breakfast, however, a breakfast will never replace the special and unforgettable moment for my wife that I had planned for weeks.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sebastian P
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stayed for a long weekend and it was perfect. Rooms were very comfortable and beds were divine. Would highly recommend La Mar. Pool was nice and service good but slow. Did not want to be by the madhouse of South Beach so perfect for me.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor overlooking the bay
Review collected in partnership with this hotel